Epilogue - Saying Yes.

Epilogue....

Harry's POV:

After our passionate afternoon together, we both slept peacefully on each other's embrace. She let me lay on her chest and I found my heaven.

By the time I wake up, my eyes caught the darkness beneath my curtain that shows it's already night. I looked up to the fabulous woman beside me and memories started to flash in me.

The day when she promised me about being separated and it feels like a nightmare now. I don't know how could I survive 8 years without this woman.

She's my everything now and I'm willing to do anything for her. Only her.

My fingers traveled to her glorious face while stroking them delicately and she stirred a little. Opening her eyes while her shiny hazel orbs looked at me with a smile.

"Good morning. " she said as she stretched herself like a baby.

"It's a good night, baby. " I whispered as I scooted to her ears and she looked around in surprise.

"Really? And...you called me babe? " she asked in horror and I chuckled while nodding in a yes.

"I love you, babe. " I hushed as I lead my lips to hers and she literally jumped on me while whispering the same three words.

"Alright. Let me make dinner for us. " I said as I tried to entangle myself from hers but she rolled us over as she came on top of me.

"I don't want dinner. I want you. " she whispered near my ears and I looked her in flabbergasted. After all those rounds just now, she's still on for more?

Well, indeed maybe I do too. With that, we do the magic again.

*****
She left me. She just came to me and now she's gone.

I sat there with a pout while memories of last night came in.

"Hey, drama queen. I'm just going for my hotel to get my things here, so stop overacting. " she laughed at me as she come closer to me with only in those short pants and big t-shirt that I borrowed. Her pale skin softening under those t-shirt of mine.

How lucky are my clothes today.

"I'm gonna be back soon. " she whispered as she squished my mouth and kissed it briefly. Seeing me with all those loves that I longer for.

With that, she left the house. I got this feeling of loneliness again but I encouraged that she will be here in minutes.

I think I better do kill some time by making us dinner.

I walked to the kitchen and found the perfect recipes for all the dishes she likes. Maybe...she won't get to like as I'm confused about what might she like now.

Because, it's been 8 years since we met and what if her interest changes through all this years?

I shrugged unwatedly and started to cook her favourites. She do better like it or else, I will be scraping my head.

****
The aroma of the hot cooked meal run into my nostril and I gawked at how appetizing my cooking skills is.

Soon, I heard knocks on my door and I literally ran to the door to open it. Welcoming the beauty as she jumped on me while circling her arms around me. Hugging me tightly as she breath in me.

"I missed you. " she whispered and I chuckled.

"Now, who's being the drama queen. " I teased back and she squealed a little.

We then pulled away as we peppered kisses on each other and we got her bags into my house.

"Harry, my dad called. " she informed and I got curios about what might she say more.