Chapter 9 - Making Up.

Hey, everyone!

Thank you for still being here❤️

Happy Reading!

I made her favourite meal today and I heard foot steps from the stairs. I know who's coming here and as usual I displayed the meal. She never came near yet directly went to the dining and started to take her breakfast.

No morning kiss also.

I stood there numbed as I felt that sense of alone again and I'm lost of trance.

After having her breakfast, she made her way back upstairs and I rapidly ran to her. I hold onto her wrist, only to meet with her puffy eyes. She's been crying all time yesterday when I met her at the club and I couldn't do anything at that time. Yet now, it burns me alive.

"M-Mia...I'm sorry. " I stuttered as usual as I took her hand in both my palm.

"Why are you apologising? " she asked harshly while gazing somewhere else yet it found odd for me. She never had been looked away nor let me looked away from her. She loves to lock me with those eyes and now those eyes are refusing to see me.

I felt unwanted as before and it sting my heart.

"M-Mia...y-you are k-killing me. " I said bluntly as I felt my eyes getting wet. She even still never looked me yet her own eyes became pooled with tears. She took a sigh and eyed me with sorrowful eyes.

"I'm killing you?...well, you are killing me like forever and it's a even now...that's it. " she said with the same harsh tone while a smirk played on her lips.

I'm killing her like forever?

I did hurt her and it's like yesterday though. Why is she telling me that?

What did I do to make her feel that way?

"M-Mia...I-I'm sorry for w-what happen yesterday but I-I did never thought to make you feel tha--"

"Yesterday's not what that I'm talking about, Harry...it's different. " she said as she wiggled her hand from my hold and make her way upstairs.

"W-what do you mean, Mia? " I asked sorrowly as I followed behind her. As soon as she heard my question, she stopped midway and walked closer to me.

"I love you, Harry...I love you so much...can you ever say me that in return? " she challenged as she poke on my chest.

"I'm all cool and nice around you, Harry...but the real is, I'm afraid to doubt that I had occupied your here and it kills me to wait for your confession...it kills me to wait for your love. " she spoke while a single tear escaped her eyes as she pointed at my heart. It made me hurt and she gave me everything that a man could ask for. She's like my angel and my little grace of happiness in my life.

But how can I say or confess this to her?

One day, she will be surely worried even more after knowing that I'm not the suitable one for her. As I told before, she deserves someone better with assured future than me.

While eyeing my none reaction, she just stomped away to her room with a loud bang on the door.

This woman literally awaken every little emotions in mine. Happiness. Sadness. Anger. Jealously. Awkwardness. And so on. What could I be now if I hadn't met her?

I will probably sitting at my bed in the old house of my uncle's while listening to his tantrums yet I will do the same again by tomorrow but now that tomorrow will make me beautiful with her thoughts around me on this short a week. I will definitely miss her and it's like now, she hadn't want me anymore.

She did already realised that I wasn't worthy for her and the thoughts make me crumbled with sadness. I started to weep on myself unconsciously, remembering I couldn't to meet or even hold her anymore.

*****

"My parents are coming tomorrow at lunch so we are leaving on morning. " she instructed as she made her way to her bed. I hummed a yes and she just looked me for a second. I smiled a little yet she remained that blank face. She never did smile or even speak normally to me. This isn't her and I felt so bad. I wish I could just disappear on the air to see those most beautiful laughs and giggles.

We slept on our side and I couldn't sleep because this was my last night with her beside me. I could never got this again and now since she doesn't want me, I doubt that she will even see me after this.

I weep in sorrow silently at our distance yet the feeling of returning back as alone is literally killing me and soon as my vision came blur, I fall into a deep slumber.

*****

"You should get ready. " she said on one word as she disappears to her room.

There's still this distance between us and I'm nothing but just a soulless body now. Something going off in me and should I just blame on me?

I'm going to leave today as she is going to drop me back. There's one part of myself doesn't like the fact of being away from her but I know that I can't and since now we are parted after I messed up.