Chapter 4 - We're Dating.

No Comment, though.

Just, Happy Reading!❤️

Mia's POV:

Urgh.

Why can't I find him anywhere?

Where could he be?

I check for him everywhere but he isn't anywhere. All students are having lunch in the canteen here but he wasn't found able around with anyone.

Didn't he have any amount of friend? At least, just a friend?

I wandered around the canteen and I caught the attention of my two mates laughing out at me. They pointed to one of the class near the canteen and I looked through the class's window.

There's him. Sitting all behind the class with books in his hand.

"He is way out of my type. " I mumbled to myself and shake my head from right to left. I took a sigh and approach to him. He averted his eyes up when he heard my foot step and his eyes widen as he saw me stopping right infront him.

"Hey. " I said as I took a chair from the desk infront him and spun it around so that I could sit opposites him. He looked me in confusion and I took a good two minutes to study him. Well, it isn't something that I will do on a guy but with him, so much of different things evoke in me.

He is a brunette with dark brown eyes that sparkle due to the blazing sunlight from the window behind me and he have a heart shaped jaw, which pictured his innocence. With only a sweatpant and a long tee, he looks perfectly designed and the thing that I attracted a lot is his thin fine lips.

What the hell are you doing, Mia?

You shouldn't study him until that far.

I mentally slapped myself and return back to him to start my prank.

"How are you? " I asked as I rested my head on the back of my palm which is on the desk.

"I-I'm fine. " he stuttered and that made me smile. He is too shy and I guess, I'm the first girl to talk normally to him.

"Just relax...I'm not going to harm you. " I said cheerly as I tapped his shoulder and he nodded a little while his gaze on the floor.

"I'm sorry for that day...you know when the ball hit you at the basketball court. " I explained and he kept on staring down while his lips remained in a straight line. Well, he isn't expecting this so he must be nervous though.

I reach for his hand that was on the book and cover it with mine. Suddenly, his eyes shot direct to mine and I look through it. Thats the time when my heart fluttered in joy and reacted as that was the time when it felt alive.

He nor me doesn't averted our eyes until the students started to step in and he immediately took away his hand from mine.

"So meet you after school then. " I said as I stood up and waved my hand. He look up to me and he gave a small nod. I hate when people doesn't answer with words but instead act so he must learn that and I will take care of it later. I mentally marked and left the class.

*****

"Get in the car. " I said as I gesture him to come in but he shook his head no and started to walk. As I overtake his path, he look around and later to me.

"We can't do this. " he said softly then clutch to his bag and started to walk again. At least now he spoke and how can he reject my offer yet why can't we do this? Just a ride isn't a big deal.

For last I know, he can't decide for me and yeah, I'm not going to take any no without a reason. I must know why he thinks that we can't do this so I descend myself from my car and walked behind him.

"Harry...wait. " I call him and he didn't stopped abruptly but stood some time before turning around.

"Why can't we? " I asked as I stood in front him.

"Hey, Marry Brown...what's up with her?...are you harrasing her? " a guy approached us while nudging him on the shoulder and I glare the guy. That jerk winked at me as he eyed me up to toe.

"What are you doing to her, Marry Brown?...aren't you into guys? " he teased as he pushed his hand. Harry didn't say anything as he maintained his eyes on the ground.

"Can you just leave us...we need some privacy alone and I don't want you to ruin our moment here...get lost. " I yelled as I death glare him and that jerk just stunned on my sudden action then stepped away.

Without another warning, I took Harry hand on mine and drag him to my car. He was stunned on my sudden act too and followed me without protesting.

*****

"You should defend yourself too. " I said as I was on my way to the cafe near by and he remained silent while fidgeting his fingers as his gaze was on the window.

"Harry Brown...I'm talking to you. I don't like the fact to be ignored like that. " I said as I stopped the car on the parking lot.

"I don't want them to see us together. Then, t-they will tease you too. " he mumbled under his breath yet it did manage to reach my ears.

"Who is going to tease me?...Harry, you shouldn't afraid of anyone and I'm with you now so no one going to tease us. " I said as I exit my door and waited for him to come out. He exit the car and I drag him again into the cafe. It was a quiet cafe with less of customers so it will be fine for us to talk more openly. I walk to a table and patted my hand on the seat beside me for him to sit. He looked me for a second and sit beside me.

"Harry, you are so quiet. " I stated as I stare him. He looked at me and rapidly his gaze turn down.

"You should learn to eye contact me since we are going to date. " I said as lift his head up with my hand under his chin. His eyes turn big as he heard my words and he looked me in horror.

"What?...Yeah, we are dating from now on. " I stated as I ordered my drink to the waitress. She looked at him and seeing his horror reaction on me, she looked me in confusion. I made my order for two and she left with a confusion look.

"W-why me? " he asked as he stare me deeply.

"Because I wanted to...I want to know you...the real you. " I said and I felt bad to use him for the prank. Should I tell him about it?