Chapter 1 - Intoxicating Kiss.

Success on chapter 2, wait for more.

Happy Reading!❤️

Harry's POV:

Walking my way at the pedestrian path, I clutch my bag to myself and my mind overwhelming me to avoid everyone on my way. I don't want to meet up with her, especially not in the school or public so I did walk home rapidly. Sweat dripping down my forehead as I wiped it away with the back of my hand.

I got opened the box once before I left the class and it was a ring sculptured with love specimen around them. 'Why is she doing this?' was the first thing came in my mind when I hold onto the ring. Now, I kept it on my bag and planned to take it home with me.

Suddenly, a car's honk sound surprised me and as the car overtake my path. I recognise it immediately. Its the same car where I used to get on it for my first day out and where I could see her doing those profesional turns while driving.

"Are you going to get in or do you want me to force you in? " she asked as her face flashed serious and myself shivered to see her that way. She is something that everyone ask for because of her happy go character but no one knows about the anger issues that she have. Well, I got faced it before so I knew.

"Are you listening? " she came infront me with her hand on her hips and it startled me.

When the hell did she came out of the car?

"Ya...I-I'm. " I stuttered in a low tone as I stare down on my foot.

"Get in the car. " she ordered as she opened the car's door for me and her death glare burning holes through my shirt. I abruptly get in and she slammed the door shut yet I waited for the upcoming.

She got in on her seat and started the drive. I never turn her side knowing that it must be a red side of her so I doesn't withdrew my gaze from the window. She drove so madly and the way she's going isn't the way to my house.

Not my house but my uncle's. He is my hostage since I had thrown out by my abusive sisters from my parents house when I was 11.

I found my way to my uncle's because there was where my grandmother lived before she passed away last year. She is my only strength at that point and I had a good care from my uncle's when she's there for me but then it doesn't stayed that longer. My grandmother met the deathbed and I met my hellish life again.

My uncle started to treat me badly and threaten me to kick me out if I didn't gave him money as a rent for a living. I had no choice because on this situation I really couldn't find myself a house to pay for my own self so I started to work to pay my uncle's demanding rent and paying house rent was much more better than paying for myself to have a own living.

The car swooped me on a turn as I got myself out from my train of thoughts and we were going somewhere else. Not my uncle's and neither hers but somewhere else. Yes, I know her place because we had spent some time there together as friends, of course, and that was when she tricked me as a prank.

The car stopped and it was a riverside view where the water flows soundly to the shore. It was a amazing view from this bridge where we are now located and we are still in car. I turn my sight to her and saw her collapsing at her seat with a sigh. I waited for what to come and her eyes met mine.

She looked me with a blank face with her hair in a high pointail along her face free from make up because of her basketball practice, I guess. Who weae make up for practices? Between, she looks so beautiful even without make up.

Get out of your mind. You need to question her, not admire her.

"W-why are we here? " I stuttered as always when she's around because her presence intimate me and this also never happen with anyone. Well, I don't talk much with anyone and her very existence made things to me.

"What do I said to you? " she asked calmly as her gaze fixed on the view. I gulped down my breath to what reply next and as if she not noticed it, she rolled down the car window for me to breath.

"What do I want you to do, Harry? " she asked again as her piercing hazel eyes met mine.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to reject you but I'm afraid of our school p--"

"You are afraid of them...or me? " she questioned as her expression turned into hurt. Why is she feeling hurt?

"I'm not afraid of you. I-I'm just afraid of our school mates. You know, they don't even like the act yesterday so I--"

"Act? " she questioned rapidly as the words escaped me and I mentally slapped my mouth for flowing the words off.

"You think what I did yesterday was an act? " she said then fake laughed as her gaze turn to her window.

"I-I never mean to say that way...I just...I...I'm sorry. " I apologised for my mistaken words yet I know myself that it wasn't an act like she meant. Hell, no. It can't be and that is why everyone hawking their gaze coldly over me today. If it isn't true or a prank, they might laughed on my face today.

"You know what...I'm sorry because I used you for a prank but then when I get to know you...I really fall for you. Maybe like in the movie they said you know the tingles and sparks when you are with the one...I felt it on you whenever we are close and when we kissed...I realised that you are the one. " she explained as she stare through me. She have my first kiss and yeah, I had never feel the jolting heart in me before but after the kiss, I'm a goner. She laughed all day judging my reaction and I saw the most beautiful laugh and smile that day.

"I wanted to kiss you so badly everytime after that and I...I wanted us to be more than a friend...that's why I proposed you yesterday while everyone seeing us...I want them to stop judging you...I want everyone to know that we are a thing. " she continued as she held my hand on hers. Hearing her words made myself blush and I did acknowledge that I can also blush when she is around me.

Did guys blush but here I'm turning tomato because of this one and only girl.

"Okay...this must be weird when a girl proposes a guy but what can I do when my guy that is the so called Harry Brown is a big introvert...if I ever expect you to propose me, I guess it will be like ages. " she said as herself flashed in smile and yeah, I'm not bold enough as her yet even if I had a thing for her, it might be kept hidden.

"I'm saying this again...I love you...and I don't care whatever anyone else thinks because this is my life...I chose you to share it with and I will wait for you. " her gaze showed all the thing that I want but still I couldn't compromise myself to it.

She was far too perfect for me and she deserve someone better. I know that if I say this to her I would end up getting her hurt or a wild reaction that I had never wanted her to apply for. So I just nodded and that made her smile.

She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me closer to her so that our lips met. She connected our lips and tugged on me with her arms around my neck.

I was lost yet again in this intoxicating kiss and my mind stopped reasoning myself for not being the best for her but instead calming me by concluding that I'm the only one for her.