Two

Hoseok's eyes widen at what the other guy said

"W-What?"He stammers and the other man chuckles softly pulling away and he's so close, their lips inches apart.

"I said strip, little Omega"He repeats and backs away from the blushing red Hoseok with a wide smirk.

"W-Wha-I mean why should I-why- N-No"Hoseok stammers shyly hiding his face by lowering it down staring at the floor.

"Strip, or I'll strip you myself"The other guy warns and Hoseok gulps his cheeks red with shyness as he looks at him.

"Go on doll, strip for Alpha"He teases sitting on the desk and smirks looking at the scene before him.

Hoseok hesitates before stripping his shirt off slowly and then moves to his pants, sliding them off with ease, making his body shiver.

The guy licks his lips looking at Hoseok's body up and down."You have such a pretty little body, little Omega"He smirks getting off the desk.
"How about you strip your underwear too?"He suggests while Hoseok turns even redder.

"N-No"Hoseok shyly whispers backing up against the wall again."So shy kitten, now darling listen to me.."He trails off.

"My name is Jimin, Park Jimin, but you baby will call me Sir...and only Sir"He informs slipping his shirt on and buttons it up.

"Are we clear here baby?"Jimin asks looking at his shivering figure."You can put your clothes on, darling"Jimin chuckles as Hoseok scrambled to get his clothes.

"Now darling, I don't want you to mess something up, don't want to punish you now do we?"He asks with cooing at the blushing omega who shakes his head.

"Good, now please pile these files up, the green ones and red ones, sperately, got it?"Jimin asks making Hoseok nod as he smiles.

"Good boy, now if you need any thing, I'll be there"Jimin says pointing to the door inside the office, and with that he walks away.

It's not so bad, except for the stripping...

~•~

Hoseok rubs his his forehead as he is almost done sorting the files, but that's when there's a knock on his door.

"Come in"Hoseok says as Jimin is in the other room which is dead silent."I brought your coffe-oh"A woman says confused when she sees Hoseok instead of Jimin.

"I brought Sir Jimin's coffee, you may give it to him"She smiles placing the coffee on the table and leaves.

"Give it to him?"Hoseok mumbles picking the hot cup up and walks to the other door, knocking on it.

"Jimi-Sir I brought your coffee"Hoseok says as he hears a 'come in' from inside making him step in.

"Here's your coffee, sir"Hoseok says and Jimim hums and Hoseok curses when he spills a little amount on his fingers and on the desk making Jimin sigh annoyed.

"Clumsy"Jimim mumbles staring at the spilled drink on Hoseok's thin slim fingers and licks his lips.

Hoseok grunts setting the coffee on the table and was about to wipe his hands but Jimin grabs his wet hand and begins licking them.

"Mr.Park!"Hoseok squeaks trying to pull his fingers away from Jimim's wet tongue making Jimin's grip tighten.

"Sir!"Hoseok gasps when Jimin takes his finger in his mouth biting it lightly making his heart beat loudly.

"There"Jimin smirks pulling away from Hoseok's wetter fingers, leaving the Omega a blushing mess.

What just happened!?

•~•~•~•