Twenty

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jimin's vision is hazy as he slams his car door close, walking to his so-called home, and slams the the doors opens as anger radiates his whole body.

He grabs the first person he sees, which was a clueless butler, who flinches dropping everything in his hands in fright.

"Call my parents down, now"Jimin growls as he feels the butler tremble looking at the blood on his hands and shirt causing him to scramble upstairs hurriedly.

After a while, three figure run down the stairs, fake worry on their faces as the eldest woman's begins to worry about her son, taking his face in her hands.

"Oh my god, my boy what happened to you?"She asks fake crying as Jimin scoffs pushing her away, making her fall towards her husband, making him gasp grabbing her, as she dramatically looks at him.

"Jimin, how could you, I'm your mother!"She says as the youngest girl's grip helps her to get steady again.

"Mother!?"Jimin scoffs laughing at the word dryly, as he stares up at her so called mother with hurt eyes, making him ball his fists in anger.

"You're a fucking liar woman, you're fucking selfishness and greed, ruined my life, you hear me!?"He screams at her making her flinch, as the eldest alpha steps in.

"Jimin, lower your voice down, she's your mother, she did it for your better"

"Better, you made me lose my kid, my mate, my family, and now you say for my better!?"Jimin says as he looks at hi father making him sigh deeply.

"Jimin, try to understand, it was for your bette-"

"Why don't you understand dad, I was happy with Hoseok, he was my whole life, the kid was my whole life, you took them away from me!"Jimin cries out pointing ay his father, making him look down in shame.

"I was a fucking fool, for believing you instead of my mate, I was a selfish asshole just like you!"

"I'm ashamed to call you my father.."He trails off turning from his father, hatred clear in his voice as he speaks.

"....and you, you're a selfish bitch of a mother, I have"He spits making all of them gasp in shock, and he turns around from them.

"J-Jimi-"

"See you in jail, mom"

××××××××××××××××

Jimin arrived back at thr hospital, wiping his teary eyes yet again, arrives at the main desk asking for Hoseok's room.

"That'll be room fifteen, on the second floor,Sir"

Jimin nods thanking her, ad he sprints up the stairs with a shaky figure when he arrives at thr said room, his hand shaking when he keeps his hand on thr door knob.

Should he?

Jimin with a deep sigh, opens the wooden door, his heart almost jumping out of his chest as ge stares at his mate, sleeping on the hospital bed with many wires hooking to him.

"O-Oh god"Jimin whispers, his voice breaking as Namjoon looks up at the sudden voice, and sighs in relief once its Jimin.

"I'll leave you two alone for a while"Namjoon says with a warm smile as Seokjin and him exit the room, shutting the door slowly, as silence fills the too, only loud beeping of the monitor is heard.

Jimin shakily breatges out, sitting on the couch adjacent to the hospital bed, his eyes fixed on Hoseok's pale face.

"I-I'm so sorry baby"He kept repeating those same words over and over again, knowing he made a grave mistake, knowing Hoseok's heart must hurt so much because of his acts

He was such an asshole for not believing his beloved mate.

He rests his head against Hoseok's chest, hearing the calm heart beats in his ears, holding Hoseok's cold hand he just sobs on the white sheets, hoping Hoseok would forgive him.

×××××××××××××

Thank you so much for reading loves, and for the 1k votes ❤❤

The Omega Assistant || Jihope On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara