Sixteen

Hoseok sighs as one hand is on his neck, the other on his belly, soothing circles on it as he reaches the top shelves to get a snack, he's been gaining weight, it shows how his thighs got thicker, much thicker

Jimin doesn't mind it though, he keeps telling Hobi how beautul he look carrying his pups, how pretty they will be like him.

Jimin went to work as usual, he's home alone, munching on snacks as he watches the television.

He wonders what Jimin might be doing.

×××

Jimin huffs ending his call with another company, they've been bragging about how much of a profit it will be they do a partnership, but Jimin isn't dumb, it'll be a complete loss if you ask him.

"Mr.Park, I called Mr.Min about the contract, I told him to wait till three days, anything else?"Lisa asks as she looks at the zoning out man.

"Oh, uh no, dismissed"He stammers as the girl, nods leaving the office.

Jimin is worried to be honest, he's worried that he'll fail as a good husband or father, he tries his best to spend time with Hoseok, and make him feel loved.

It really helps when Hoseok assures him in these things, but he still has his doubts.

×××
(

Warming -Skip if you want, sensitive scene ahead)

Hoseok was on his phone, chatting to Namjoon about different stuff, and planning to name the kids, noticing a butler coming inside, making jim cover his body with a blanket.

Hoseok too busy on his phone, doesn't notice the butler too close to him, dusting the nightstand beside the bed.

Hoseok sighs as as he ends his conversation with Namjoon, tries to get into a comfortable position.

He's caught off guard, when hands suddenly pin him to the bed, hand on his mouth and one holding his wrists tightly, his wide eyes look at the man infront of him.

"Just stay still slut, I just have to finish my job"He hears the butler growls as Hoseok hears blades snapping and his eyes get even wider when he sees a knife in the gloved hands of the man.

"Mmph!"Hoseok muffles out trashing around to get out of the butler's hold, but the other simply pulls a tie out.

"Scream, and I'll stab the kid"