Seventeen

Everything's a mess

Everything's a mess.

Hoseok's been crying nonstop, Jimin's been drinking all night, not even knowing that Hoseok didn't do anything wrong.

Namjoon forces Hoseok to eat, to be healthy for the kids to be healthy as well.

Hoseok's in his eight month of pregnancy, and its not easy, he tries to call Jimin, to apologize, but the other make doesn't answer, sometimes declines the call.

"Hoseok, you need to eat more, or that  baby's not gonna be healthy"Namjoon says making Hoseok sniffle wiping his red puffy eyes, he did eat small meal Namjoon offered him, but its not the same without Jimin, he misses his mate.

"I-I m-miss him, J-Joon"Hoseok whimpers swallowing thickly as Namjoon sighs, sitting down with him.

"Hobi, baby I know its hard for you, but give Jimin some time, I know he loves you"Namjoon assures as he wipes Hoseok's cheeks.

"I hope so"Hoseok mumbles rubbibg his stomach, as more tears brim his eyes.

×××

Jimin sighs staring at himself in the mirror, he feels like throwing up at the moment.

Did he really just kick out his pregnant mate?

Its fair, actually, Hoseok cheated on him, right?

Jimin frowns as his phone rings, thinking its Hoseok, he looks at the caller ID.

'Mom'

He clears his throat before answering the call.

"Hello?"He calls out hearing silence for a while, before a female voice speaks.

"Jimin baby, is this you?"

He feels his heart ache, as he answers back.

"Y-Yeah, its me mom, its Jimin"He croaks out feeling tears brim his eyes, but he controls them.

"Oh my baby, are you okay, I heard what happened, my precious son"

Jimin doesn't answer back, as she continues.

"Jimin, baby listen you didn't deserve that slut of an omega, you deserve so much more, I told you he wasn't the one for you"

Hoseok.

Jimin feels tears fall down his cheeks, he can't deny his mother now, she gas a point there.

"Listen darling, why don't you come over to your father's house, and we'll solve this out, how's that?"

"S-Sure mom, I'll be there"Jimin says sucking a sharp breath in, as he hangs up immediately, he needs to take his mind off of this, they're over.

××××

"He's not eating well Jin, I'm worried"Namjoon says as he looks at Hoseok's sleeping figure, worried about his health.

"I know Joon, its not easy for an Omega to live without an Alpha- he needs time to get used to it"Seokjin sighs taking a sip of orange juice.

"What do you mean, we can't possibly keep him away from his Alpha, Hoseok's innocent in the blame of cheating"Namjoon defies making Jin shake his head.

"That's not what his Alpha believes"

"Well, we can't keep him here forever, his heats may trigger you"Namjoon says and Seokjin nods, he has ruts as well, and betas like Namjoon don't have scents, so much chances of Jin hurting Hoseok are up.

"Well, let him stay till the babies are born, we'll figure something out"

Not knowing Hoseok's been hearing conversation they're having, he has his fists clenched.

He rolls over on his back when he hears the door close, with blurry eyes.

He's an unwanted omega.

×××