Twelve

Jimin was having none of it

His parents just barged into his office!

His parents are total assholes, first they almost forced him to mate with a slut, Rosa.

Now that he left that rich slut, they're both mad as hell, not even caring about their son's happiness.

"I'm not leaving Hoseok, just for your happiness!"Jimin growls to his father who glares at his son, raising his voice.

"Jimin, son, look I know you are happy with that boy, but for the sake od pur company, you have to mate with Rosa, her parents already have a deal with us!"He explains trying to be calm as possible.

"Then cancel it, simple"Jimin scoffs rolling his eyes, annoying the others."Jimin, you will leave that bo—"

"I will not, not for your happiness and wealth, I will marry Hoseok whenever I want to, you had your life, now if you excuse me I have to spend my own"Jimin growls pushing his father away, how can the two be so stupid?.

Don't they see that Jimin, is already mates with Hoseok, plus they're engaged.

"Jimin, don't do something you'll regret!"His mother growls setting her voice stern, as Jimin pauses, turning around to her.

"Oh I won't"He mumbles gesturing for them to get out of  his office, this is the reason he doesn't talk to his father, and avoids him as much as he can.

~•~

Hoseok smiles ending his call from Namjoon, on how's the kid and all.Namjoon really is a good friend to him.

"Hoseok, Mr.Park told me to make sure you ate, have you eaten?"A maid smiles looking at him, he hums turning to the old maid.

"Well I did eat a small meal, so you don't have to worry"Hoseok assures making the woman frown."A small meal doesn't affect your health, we don't want a unhealthy baby, now do we?"She scolds huffing as she walks away, to get a meal from Hoseok.

"I'll get fatter"Hoseok pouts rubbing his bulging stomach, as she comes back with a tray full of healthy meals, drinks .

"I can't eat all that!"Hoseok whines looking at all the healthy food."Yes you can young man, now open your mouth"She smiles like a mother would, making Hoseok huff opening his mouth as she feeds him.

"So, what are you expecting?"She asks as she feeds Hoseok, Hoseok bites his lips when he's finished swallowing.

"I really want thr baby to be a girl"He sighs, maybe a boy...or both.

"Oh, Mr.Park would be so happy hearing that, he wanted a little girl as well"She coos and tears brim her eyes, she's been working here since Jimin was a little kid.

"I hope s—wah don't cry!"Hoseok says noticing the glossy eyes of the maid making her chuckle.

~•~

Jimin groans getting home early, feeling his rut's eefcts start on his body.

"Welcome Home, Mr.Par—"

Jimin ignores the butler barging into his and Hoseok's shared room, alnsot losing control when the sweet smeel of Hoseok fills his sense, he smirks looking at his omega on the bed.

"You're are home early toda—eek!"Hoseok squeaks as he's pushed back on the bed, more like pinned.

"Smell so good baby"Jimin growls nipping at Hoseok's sweat gland, making the boy pant slightly.

He totally forgot about Jimin's rut...

~•~
Smut in the next chp