Nine

Jimin's eyes are wide as he waits for Hoseok to answer his quetion

"Tell me Hoseok"Jimin's voice rings in his ears as Hoseok's breathing comes out ragged making more tears flow out, and Jimin doesn't acknowledge the fact Hoseok kept that from him for months.

"I-I am...Jimin I'm sorry!"Hoseok says as Jimin's eyes widen even more than before, he is.

"Y-You don't have t-to k-keep i—I'll abort it—dont be mad J—mmph!"Hoseok eyes widen as Jimin leans down for a kiss, with a wide smile on his face.

"Are you crazy, we're no gonna abort our child"Jimin says with a furious look as he pulls away from the kiss, and Hoseok's shocked.

"Y-You won't reject me?"Hoseok asks stammering and a smile spreads on Jimin's face."You're my responsibility, I can never reject you"Jimin says as Hoseok quickly clings to Jimin, crying in to his chest.

~•~

A week later...

"Jimin, how could you be so careless?"A elegant woman asks with a cup of tea in her hands, with an old man sitting next to her.

"Quit the act mom, you just wanted me to mate a rich slut"Jimin scoffs as he smiles at the texts Hoseok's sending him.

"Well that rich slut could've have benefit us in many ways young man!"She says her voice stern and the man nods, looking at Jimin with disgust.

"Your mother's right Jimin, you're very careless, atleast marry a girl!"His father growls, his Alpha voice sticking out for him.

"Father enough, I will only marry Hoseok, I will not marry a slut just fkr money!"Jimin growls shutting his phone with a furious face at his parents.

"Lower your voice, Jimin!"The Alpha growls and Jimin rolls his eyes, walking away."Come back here!"He ignores his parents's calls and growls walkibg out of thr mansion.

~•~

Jimin grumbles as the car parks infront the huge mansion, making a smile spread on his face.

Jimin smiles getting out of his car, walking towards thr doors waiting for the doors to open.

"Welcome home, Sir"A voice greets him as he enters the mansion, sighing as the butlers help him in his things.

"Where's Hoseok?"Jimin asks as the butler clears his throat looking at him."He is in his room, Sir"He answers walking away as Jimin's smiles widens.

"Hoseok?"He calls walking towards the rooms, opening one of the doors only to see his mate sleeping soundly on his bed, wiyh any pillows stuffed and he's cuddled into the bed.

"Cute"Jimin mumbles looking at him and smiles taking his shoes off, not bothering to change his clothes and slips on the bed with his mate.

"I love you..."

And with that he drifts into a deep sleep...

~•~