Eight

Hoseok groans with a hand on his forehead, he feels sick after talking with Namjoon, afterwards he felt like throwing up, he did actually.

He can't just rest, he has make a living for himself atleast, he sighs removing the comforter from his body.

~•~

Hoseok gets out of the taxi, by paying the driver before walking inside the building he works in.

With a yawn, he gets Jimin's schedule and papers before walking to his office, opening it as its his own, connected to Jimin's.

"Yes, Mr.Kim, I'll call you if the paperwork is down early"Jimin's voice comes from the office as he gets inside, with no 'hi' or 'good morning'.

"Ah, Hoseok you're early today"Jimin smiles setting the phone down before getting up.Hoseok simply nods with a smile.

"Alright, Hoseok I need these papers done as soon as possible, when you're done come to my office to in form me about my schedule"Jimin orders and with a smile he walks back to his o n office, leaving Hoseok to do the task.

~•~

After half-hour of sorting and filling  papers, Hoseok sighs when he's finally done and clips them in a file, since they're few and thin.

"Alright, now schedule"Hoseok mumbles looking at the file in his left hand.

He walks towards Jimin's office and knocks on it, few times before hearing a 'come in'.

"I'm done with the papers, Sir"Hoseok says entering the office causing Jimin to look up at his secretary."That early?"Jimin asks surprised that Hoseok did it so quickly.

"Yes Sir, I've filled all forms and sorted them in files, as you wanted"Hoseok says handing the files over to Jimin.

"Thank you, Hoseok, now please tell me my schedule"Jimin says setting the files aside on the desk.

"Firstly, you have three meetings with the Kims, and then you have a photoshoot about an upcoming brand of some sort, your father will meet you at seven to discuss about his company, and at last you have a family dinner, with your family of course"Hoseol reads out and snaps his head at Jimin.

"Listen, cancel my meetings with my father, I met him yesterday, and please tell the company to not contact me again for a stupid photoshoot again, clear?"Jimin asks with a stern tone making Hoseok nods, cutting some things out of the paper.

"Anything else, S-Sir?"Hoseok asks stammering as Jimin gets up from his seat walking towards him.

"Come here"Jimin says, his voice deep as he speaks, sitting on his desk, making Hoseok's breathing quicken and heart beat faster.

Jimin can smell his distress

"S-Sir"Hoseok says as tears brim his eyes, Jimin not noticing not noticing this gets up from his desk walking  towards Hoseok shaking figure.

"What's wrong?"Jimin asks cornering him, frowning when he sees Hoseok glossy eyes and shaking figure.

"Hoseok, what's wrong?"Jimin asks, feeling the urge to protect the poor Omega.Hoseok feels a tear glide down his cheeks, as his wolf screams a loud 'mate' in his mind.

Jimin already has a mate!

Jimin's eyes widen when he smells the smell of fear and distress from the Omega, making his sences alert.

"H-Hoseok?"Jimin stammers as he realizes Hoseok has been keeping a protective hand on his stomach, making his eyes widen even more.

Hoseok sharply inhales as Jimin touches his own hand, which on his stomach.

"H-Hoseok..."Jimin trails off looking down at the Omega with wide eyes.

"...are you pregnant?"

~•~