Four

Warning -Cringey Smut Alert!!

Jimin's eyes widen looking at the panting boy in front of him.

He's in heat

Jimin groans when the sweet scent of strawberry feels his senses, making his eyes flash yellow.

"Omega's in heat huh?"Jimin growls picking Hoseok up by his thighst, carrying him to the desk.

"A-Alpha, k-knot me please!"Hoseok whines grinding against Jimin's keg causing the other to growl, slapping his hips down, making the messed up Omega to whimper.

"Alpha's gonna wreck you slut"Jimin growls smirking as he slips Hoseok's pants off leaving the shivering omega a mess.

"No underwear slut, bet you wanted any Alpha to take you, pound into your slutty hole"Jimin growls, feeling a wave of possessiveness pass over him, making him lunge to the other's neck, biting mark into it.

Hoseok cries put when Jimin begins to grind his hard erection against his own leaking cock making him grab  the Alpha's wide shoulders.

"A-Alpha!"Hoseok pants when Jimin begins to to trails a hand down his leaking hole, wet from all the slick he's producing, feeling sloppy and wet.

"So wet slut, did you really want me to pound that hole of yours?"Jimin hums gently massaging his cheeks as he slips one finger in, soothing kisses on Hoseok's neck, as they don't have  lube, besides Omegas produce enough slick.

"I'm gonna add two more baby"Jimin grunts looking at Hoseok's scrunched up face as he inserts two fingers in a flash erupting a pained cry from Hoseok's mouth.

"Shhh, its okay baby, you'll feel good after a while"Jimin coos soothing Hoseok's pain as he begins yow scissor the tight entrance causing Hoseok to moan in pleasure, it feels so good.

"You like that?, like Alpha's fingers stretching your slutty hole?"Jimin  growls attaching his lips to Hoseok's neck again, feeling Hoseok clench around his fingers as he thrusts the three digits inside him.

Jimin suddenly pulls his fingers out of Hoseok's wet entrance making him whine at the empty feeling.

"Stop whining like a bitch, and take what Alpha gives you slut"Jimin spits and inserts his hard cock inside Hoseok's hole in one go making Hoseok gasp at the painful stretch.

"Ah, J-Jimin!"Hoseok calks out grabbing his shoulders even tighter, its difficult since Jimin's shirt is still on.

"O-Off"Hoseok whimpers pulling at Jimin's ruined shirt making Jimin rip it open as buttons fly out everywhere."Ready babe?"Jimun grunts making Hoseok nod, now used to the huge stretch as Jimin begins to slowly move his hips.

"Ah!, faster please Alpha!'Hoseok screams as Jimin growls snapping his hips roughly making his cock slam deeper with each thrust he does.

The desk shakes with Jimin's powerful  thrusts, they get harder and faster when Hoseok mewls feeling Jimin's cock hit that one bundle of nerves inside him, making his eyes roll at the back of his head in pure bliss.

"Y-You're mine slut"Jimin grunts slamming his hips harder inside if Hoseok's entrance making him wail outs trying to grip onto something.

Jimin groans thrusting harder and harder into Hoseok making the poor omega's body shake like a rag doll which each powerful thrust he does.

"Such a slut for cock"Jimin spits leaning down to capture Hoseok's lips with his own as his thrusts get sloppier feeling his knot forming inside of Hoseok.

"Gonna knot your slutty hole"Jimin grunts looking at Hoseok's face once more before he spills deep inside of Hoseok's hole, making the poor omega twitch in pleasure.

"A-Alpha"Hoseok whimpers as he follows behind, coming after Jimin does, panting.

They both grunt as Hoseok feels Jimin's knot swell up in him, making Jimin pull out all of sudden.

Hoseok eyes get teary once he realizes Jimin didn't knot him.

Wait...did he use protection!?

Jimin not knowing that male Omegas like Hoseok could get pregnant with an Alpha's sperm in them, sighs looking at Hoseok's panting figure.

"Let's get cleaned up"Jimin says picking Hoseok up...

•~•~•~•~•~•

Guys, I'm sorry if you cringed