Nineteen

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Faded voice, heart beat in his mind, and a dull pain in his lower region is all Hoseok can feel, as a hand grasps his own, making him whimper at the touch, he doesn't knows what's happening to him at this moment.

"I'm sorry, -seok"

He hears the fimiliar voice breaking in his ears, his eyes trying to focus on the figures but his vision to blurry and his body to weak to process.

Jimin sobs outside the hospital room, sitting down alone as his bloody hands are in his hair, tugging at them in anger and sadness.

He's scared.

Jimin's scared of losing his mate, he feels pain ache in his heart, his whole body in fear and pain.

"He's not in a stable condition Mr.Park you need to let him go, trust us"

That's the time Jimin was forced to let his mate go, blood covering his hand as he watches his mate get dragged to the operating room, making his blood run cold.

After a few hours of crying, and lure silence the door opens revealing the doctor taking his mask off, and sighing looking at him with sad eyes.

"Mr.Park, is it?"The doctor smiles kindly as his eyes feel with sympathy.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news"He says and Jimin's eyes widen at that

"W-What is it?"Jimin asks with a shaky voice as the other male sighs.

"Well, Mr.Park afraid I have some bad news for you"He says as he looks at Jimin with concerned eyes.

"G-Go on"Jimin assures.

"Well, because of the hypertension and stress, along with the the lack of protein and food intake, and with immense depression, your mate sadly lost one of the pups"

Jimin looks at thr man shocked, and lost for words.

L-Lost?

"Luckily one of the pups survived, but the health doesn't quite raise hopes, so we suggest you to make your mate ear healthy"The doctor answers with a serious expression on his face.

"You can see your mate when we shift him to the other room, thank you"

Jimin grabs his head, collapsing on the floor, on his knees as he takes in the information he got.

He lost his pup.

This is all his fucking fault, all his fault!

He sobs sitting on the floor, with his head in his hands as tears roll down his cheeks.

"My god, where is he?"A voice asks as footsteps are heard.

"Sir, no running in the corridors please!"

Jimin lifts his head up, only to see Namjoo sprinting towards him, with a worried face.

"J-Jimin, what's wrong, is Hoseok okay?"Namjoon asks the crying male, making him cry even more than before.

"This is all my fucking fault, I never should've blamed him, I'm such a fucking asshole!"Jimin cries out clutching his bloody shirt as Namjoon frown, crouching down.

"Hey hey, you didn't know, its not entirely your fault Jimin, calm down"Namhoon soothes making Jimin sniffle wiping his eyes.

"He lost on of the pups"He breathes out unable to even breathe properly ad Namjoon lets out shaky sigh, its his fault as well, he never should've left Hoseok alone.

"A-And I can't even do anything do make everything better, I fucked up!"Jimin says earning a yell from the nurse.

"Sir, no cursing!"

Namjoon glares at her, focusing back on Jimin.

"Its okay Jimin, its my fault as well, not only your—"

"I'll fucking kill them"Jimin growls his anger rising along with his sadness as he stands up, making Namjoon's eyes  widen.

"Jimin, for god sake calm down your anger!"Namjoon says as Jimin shoves past him, going to his car, to drive back to his place, and strangle his  parents to death, even if it kills him.

"Jin, stop him!"Namjoon says as the older hurried after Jimin, running in fast steps, but before thr male can reach him, Jimin's already gone.

"Fucking dammit!"

×××××××××××××

I'm not quite sure with this chapter, it didn't really make out as I expected.