Seven

Ever since Hoseok found out he's pregnant, he stayed away from Jimin as far as possible, Alphas can smeel a distressed Omega quickly when close

Whenever Jimin asked something to do, Hoseok would do that task, without even talking to Jimin, that made Jimin worry, alot.

Why wasn't Hoseok talking to him?

Was it the sex they had in the office?

Or is it a family problem?

"Hey, Hoseok can I talk to you?"Jimin asks noticing how the Omega stiffens all of a sudden, nodding without looking at him.

"Y-Yes?"Hoseok asks keeping a distance between them, king distance to be clear.

"What's wrong?"Jimin asks walking closer to Hoseok's slightly shaking figure, noticing how distressed he is.

"Hoseok, you okay?"Jimin asks approaching the shaking Omega, putting the back on Hoseok's forehead, noticing he's burning hot.

"God Hoseok, you're burning up!"Jimin mumbles and Hoseok shakes his head swallowing.

"I-I'm fine I'll just continue my task"Hoseok smiles nervously chuckling as he walks back to his desk, filling the paperwork.

"Sure?"Jimin asks as Hoseok nods, wanting to feel the Alpha's hand on his skin again.

He wishes be could tell Jimin

Hoseok feels tears brim his eyes as he thinks about raring the kid alone, maybe he can do it.

Course he can't.

He can't even take care of hinself, and now a kid?

He can't afford that, hell just have an abortion.

Yeah, and abortion

He feels a tear talk on one of the files when Jimin gets inside his office, making his tears to fall.

"I'm sorry"He mumbles soothing circles on his flat stomach, what if he tells Jimin?

T

hat's at's a stupid idea.

"I'll call Namjoon"Hoseok mumbles piling up his work and begins to check on Jimin's schedule.

Namjoon is literally the only one who can help him through this, he'll tell Namjoon after he gets home.

As its time to tell Jimin schedule, he knocks on the wooden door a few times before hearing a 'come in', making him step inside with papers in his hand.