Three

Hoseok stands there shocked as Jimin pulls his wet hand away from his smirking face

"There, all cleaned up, isn't it?"Jimin asks smugly making Hoseok pull his hand away from Jimin's grip, squeaking.

"Have you finished the task I gave you, doll?"Jimin asks like he didn't just lick the coffee away from Hoseok's fingers.

"S-Some copies are left, I did the rest"Hoseok answers grabbing a tissue to wipe his wet hand.

"Some are left huh?, well sort those out and bring them to my office"Jimin orders making Hoseok nod leaving the office...

••

After sorting every file out, like Jimin told him to, Hoseok quickly grabs the first pile of copies and carries them to Jimin's office, leaving the second pile  behind.

He grunts grabbing the knob, not being able to knock and the door flies open shocking Jimin a little.

"S-Sir, I brought the copies"Hoseok groans setting them on Jimin's table making him smile fondly looking at him.

"What about the other copies?"Jimin smirks and Hoseok's cheeks become red before he walks back to the office bringing the rest.

"Thank you Hoseok, now please tell my schedule"Jimin sighs rubbing his eyes tiredly making Hoseok clear his throat.

"Well a-as the lady told me, you have a meeting at 5:00 with the CEO of Kim Corporations and at 7:00 you have a meeting with your father about the financial state of your company"Hoseok answers shocked that he didn't stumble through the words.

"Alright cancel my meeting with my father, tell him I have....business to deal with"Jimin answers setting his pen down as Hoseok nods writing that down.

"Anything else?"Jimin asks Hoseok who pauses for a while before answering.

"Y-You have a business meeting with Ms. Laura after an hour"Hoseok answers frowning at who the hell is Laura?.

"Cancel that too, Hoseok"Jimin sighs mumbling a 'slut' under his breath as Hoseok nods crossing that out as well.
"You have no other tasks, S-Sir"Hoseok answers and waits for Jimin to dismiss him.

"Strip"Jimin orders pointing his finger at Hoseok causing his heart to skip a beat.

"P-Pardon?"Hoseok asks stammering, maybe he heard  it wrong.

There's no way Jimin told him to str—

"I said strip Hoseok"Jimin smirks looking at Hoseok's red face.

He is so not gonna give in like last time.

"B-But Sir, I can't just—"

"Strip, or I'll do it myself"Jimin growls softly stiffining Hoseok's figure.

"N-No"Hoseok shyly says fiddling with his shirt making Jimin sighs, loosening his tie, as Hoseok's heart beats faster causing him to back away.

"S-Sir!"Hoseok squeaks when Jimin pins him to the wall with a deadly look on his face.

"Shh, just let me do my job"Jimin whispers unbuttoning Hoseok's button up making him gasp trying to push Jimin away.

"Such a good little Omega, aren't you doll?"Jimin coos nibbling at his red ear making him mewl slightly giving in.

"Do you like it when Alpha teases you?"Jimin asks and roam his hands around Hoseok's sensitive skin, making him gasp into the touch.

"J-Jimin"Hoseok pants from the small touches on his sensitive skin, wait did he take his suppressants?

Maybe he didn't...shit

"Tsk, that's not what you call me doll"Jimin says and his hand brushes on Hoseok's sensitive nipple making him bolt suddenly, as Jimin watches amused.

"Sensitive here, are we?"He coos and that's when Hoseok's insides feel hot, why are they feeling hot?

"S-Sir"Hoseok whimpers loudly as Jimin's hand touches his chin.

"You okay, little Omega?"Jimin asks concerned about the panting and red Hoseok, confused at why he's so hot and sensitive...

Oh shit..

"Hoseok?"Jimin asks tapping his cheek as Hoseok's whimpers get louder.

"Alpha..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So as you can see next chapter is smut...that's pretty early don't you think?