Fourteen

Hoseok giggles as Jimin begins kissing his neck up slowly, they're currently in Jimin's office, Jimin decided to calk Hoseok here, since he's free almost all day

"Jiminie, you're at work!"Hoseok gasps ad Jimin bites his cheek playfully, still it hurts, due to the stung of pain tears fill his eyes.

"That's hurt you idiot!"Hoseok says with glossy eyes as he smacks Jimin on the chest making the other laugh out.

"Its not funny, you bit me!"Hoseok huffs crossing his arms angrily making Jimin melt at his cute acts.

"I'm sorry dill, don't be mad"He coos pecking Hoseok's red cheeks making him break a smile.

"Jiminie, I wanna ask something"Hoseok says shyly fiddling with his sweater's end making Jimin curiousky hum, he wraps his arms around Hoseok's thin waist pulling him close.

"What do you want the kid to b-be?"Hoseok asks shyly making Jimin melt at that, Hoseok's adorable asking that shyly.

"Anything doll, I don't mind both"He winks causing Hoseok's cheek to redden even more. "Don't be cocky, just answer me!"Hoseok says and Jimin chuckles kissing his nose.

"I don't mind wither genders doll, I just want it to be healthy"Jimin smiles rubbibg Hoseok's bloated stomach lovingly as warmth swells in his stomach on the thought of being a father.

"That's good to hear"Hoseok mumbles snuggling Jimin's neck inhaling the sting scent of his mate...

√√

Days passed and Hoseok's getting pretty needy to be honest, he begs to get fucked in the morning and then when Jimin gets hike, basicalky whenever he's horny.

Jimin's been so busy lately, and it doesn't help Hoseok's cravings of being knotted again and again, he's grown pretty used to Hoseok's disgusting cravings.

Hoseok loves eating anything that's offered to him, he's always whiny and childish with Jimin.

He loves to babied and feeden by Jimin, he hates it when Jimin goes to work, he sleeps with taking almost half the bed space, Jimin fell out od bed give times this morning.

He doesn't mind all this at all, because he's having his own family soon.

With a beautiful mate and a cute adorable baby, and himself course.

He almost teared up at that thought.

Right now, Jimin's beings tightly hugged by Hoseok sleeping figure, its cute really how Hoseok protectively keeps a hand on his bulging stomach, even when sleeping.

Jimin coos as he rubs circles on Hoseok's belly, watching Hoseok's frown deepens as he tries to swat the hands away.

"Shh, baby its just me"Jimin whispers kissing Hoseok's lips as he rubs the stomach again, and Hoseok's facial features calm down at the soothing voice.

"Jiminie?"Hoseok mumbles looking at his smiling mate through heavy sleepy eyes.

"Yes doll"Jimin says as he grabs Hoseok's thighs pulling him closer."Can you get me another pillow?"Hoseok asks biting Jimin's finger when it touches his lips.

"Pillows?"Jimin frowns, expecting Hoseok to call for him-how dare he choose those pillows over him!

"Forget pillows darling, I'm here"Jimin mumurs snuggling close to Hoseok as much he could, careful about his stomach.

He just can't wait till the baby is born!

√√