Twenty-One

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Loud beeping was heard, as Hoseok blinks his tired eyes awake, feeling pressure on his chest and slight on his hand, he turns his head to the side, feeling hair tickling his neck.

"Jimin"Hoseok rasps out looking at the sleeping male, noticing the tear stains on his face and the light grip on his hand, making tears brim his eyes.

Hoseok feels the tear slide down his cheekzand onto Jimin's cheek making the male stir in his sleep, blinking his eyes open.

"Hobi"He hears Jimin mumble as he lifts his head up, his eyes widening at Hoseok's worried face.

"H-Hoseok"Jimin stammers feeling wordless apology for his hurt mate, as guilt swallows him whole.

"Jiminie"Hoseok whimpers out as Jimin begins sobbing gripping his hand.

"I-I'm sorry Hobi, I-I lost the pup"Jimin sobs as Hoseok's mouth breaks into a sad smile, causing Jimin to sniffle, feeling even more guilty.

"J-Jiminie, I-I hate you, I hate you so much!"Hoseok whimpers out still clutching Jimin's hand.

"I-I know"Jimin whispers as he feels his mate smack his back a couple of times, making him sigh out loud.

"I-I, Hobi you deserve so much more, a-and you deserve to b-be happy, I-I'm sorry"Jimin stammers out as Hoseok closes his eyes to prevent his tears.

"Just go away, leave"Hoseok mumbles turning his head away from Jimin, who swallows understanding.

"H-Hoseo—"

"I said l-leave"Hoseok says as Jimin sighs, apologizing once more, before leaving the hosiptal room, as Hoseok let's his tears out finally, sobbing to himself.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Eomma, I good boy, I want tweddy!"A tiny little voice whines as Hoseok smiles at the little whiny person at his feet, making him pick the baby up
in his arms.

"Of course you're a good boy baby, you can have the teddy"Hoseok coos paying for the stuff toy, before walking out the shop, the small kid in his arms, clinging to the teddy as they walk.

"Alright, now puppy, its col—"

Hoseok almost dropped the person in his hands, as he stares ahead of him in shock, tears welling his eyes.

Jimin.

He was standing there with a bouquet  full of flowers and a nervous smile on his face.

"U-Uh, H-Hey, no-no wait Hoseok please!"Jimin calls out after the male, who ignores him turning around with the little kid frowning deeply.

"Omma, why are you bweenmwean to pwink man?"He asks referring to Jimin's hair making Hoseok shake his head as he ignores the man behind them.

"Hoseok, please, once?"Jimin asks coming to a stop as Hoseok sighs, turning around after stopping and looks at the the now pink haired male.
"Look, Hoseok, I know I-I was an asshole and-and I was selfish as hell, but please Hoseok, give me another chance"Jimin says not noticing he's cursing infront of a child.

Hoseok just tilts his head as Jimin continues.

"Because of me you lost a precious someone, but please Hoseok, I'm sorry, I really am"Jimin says with a hopeful voice as Hoseok stalks closer to him, glaring at him as the kid look at the both of them.

"You really mean it?"Hoseok asks with a weak voice as Jimin nods, looking at Hoseok glossy eyes.

Earning a stinging smack from Hoseok on his left cheek, he sighs in relief when Hoseok pulls him in for a hug, one hand holding the giggling baby and the other his neck, sobbing into it.

"I-I love you"

"I love you too"

"Ew, cooties"Both of them chuckle breaking the chuckle breaking the kiss.

And there it was, the perfecty family again. 

"You're my Appa?"This kid coos as Jimin nods, kissing his cheek.

"Yes puppy, I'm your Appa"

×End×
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I had no other way of ending this story, one wad a sad ending, and the other this, so here ya go.

Plus, I kinda ran out of ideas.

Thank you for reading and voting ❤❤

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××