Chapter 1: Seventeen More Days, Or Not.

Seventeen more days. Seventeen more days of peace. Seventeen more days for school to reopen. Seventeen more days till Willow gets to see her bullies. Then why were Triple Jordan and her friends standing right in front of her?

Dread settled in her stomach, as adrenaline pumped in her bloodstream. It was a fight or flight situation for her. She could fight, but four against one was not a fight that she could win, so she went for flight, which she did, but even that seemed to have backfired.

The four hungry wolves surrounded her and there was a dead-end behind her. Not to forget her shoe that had made her slower, it had unlaced itself and had come off her feet as if it had a mind of its own, a mind to make her life a living hell.

Oh, she was trapped! All the running was of no use, in the end, she ended up in an alley, a dead-end behind her and one of her shoes missing, leaving her feet clad in socks on the ground, which only made her anxiety rise. Triple Jordan, Addison Fare, Justice Vita and Peyton Walker stood in front of her. Four against one. Now, all left for her was to fight or give in. She will not give in. Never.

"Well," stepped forward Triple Jordan, her light blue eyes held pure resentment towards Willow. "Never thought that I'd get to see my most favourite person." Triple held Willow's chin in her newly manicured hands. Willow glared at her as Triple's nails dug deep, deep enough to cut her. At least she wasn't scratching her whole face like she did last year.

"Let go!" Snapped Willow slapping Triple's hand away.

"Lovely, looks like our little baby has grown a spine." Triple scoffed making everyone around her crack up in a hyena-laughter. It wasn't even funny to begin with. "No matter what measures you take, you'll never get him. He's mine. Even if you change your clothes and wear makeup, you think that will make you pretty?" Triple whispered to her so that no one else could hear her but Willow. "No, it doesn't, you'll always be ugly." Triple answered her own question. Even though she has been called ugly a million times, it always stung. "Unless you have surgery." She added.

It was true though, over the vacation she had changed herself. Gone were her baggy clothes and her oversized T's, smeared with paint. She had even started applying makeup. She was surprisingly good at the basics, but she surely needed a little more time to master it. But she wasn't doing it for him, or at least that wants she kept telling her herself.

Willow had to thank her best friend for this, Melody Watts. Who had pestered her into it, and she did not regret giving in.

"I don't want him." Said Willow, trying to not act intimidated. "Never did. I hate him. You don't have to worry."

Him referred to Hunter Reed, who happens to be Triple's boyfriend. Surprisingly she was insecure about their relationship, don't know why though. Triple felt threatened by Willow, she probably believed that Willow could steal Hunter, the one who had started all of this.

"Worry?" Asked Triple. "Why would I? That too because of you? You're pathetic to think that."

"Not as much as you are." Willow retorted.

Triple's eyes widened in anger and she raised her hand to slap Willow. But the blow never came.

Standing beside Triple was someone who Willow had never seen before. Her lips parted in surprise, not because he was holding Triple's hand which was about to slap her or because he had just popped out of nowhere. But there was something about him that felt oddly familiar. She had only felt like this that one time she had seen Hunter. Like she belonged there, with him. It might sound arrogant of her to say that since she was sure that the other girls felt that way too. When they see Hunter or the guy before her.