Goodbye Hell

Edited

Outfit:

{at home}

{at home}

I set my bags into the trunk of the huge limo. My real uncle helped me climb into the car. I took one last look at the house that has become my own personal hell over the years.

'Goodbye Hell.' I thought to myself.

I notice my aunt and 'uncle' were politely waving goodbye to me. I rolled down my window, just enough to were you couldn't see my face, and stuck up my middle finger. My ankle still hurt from what had happened moments before. It was pretty poorly wrapped because I was the one that had to wrap it. I put on boots to cover it. My actual uncle doesn't know yet but i know how imma tell him.

My uncle drove off while blasting music. We were listening to the song 'Personal' by HRVY (A/n: it's a good song) when we pulled into he camp. All the people watched, as I took a step outta the car and I noticed most of the campers jaws dropped a bit. I had previously written a note explaining what my fake uncle did to my ankle before we had left. I tried to slip it into his pocket without him noticing but he did. He noticed after I was about 15 steps away. He opened the door and ran to me.

"Let me see it.....please y/n." He quietly whispered to me so he didn't cause much more of scene than there already was.

I just simply shook my head said, "Maybe when I come back Tommy because we both know it's never going to heal correctly."

He tried to convince you to let him take care of it but soon enough he gave in. He gave you the biggest of hugs before whispering goodbye and leaving with forming tears in his eyes. I snuck my way past the guy with a name tag that read 'Logan' and onto the place where I get my cabin number. I start to way away but a lady stops me and told me to give her my phone.

"My phone?" I asked pretending not to have one.

"I seen you pull up in the limo. EVERYONE seen you pull up in a limo so I know you have one." She said to me.

I sighed and pulled out my spare iPhone 10 and placed it into the box. (A/n: if you don't like that type of phone than SORRY you can just change it) I then walked out. I got a good distance before took out my real iPhone 11, smirked, and shook my head a little while tapping my phone into my palm before putting it back into my pocket. I notice a little freckled red head boy singing with his mom in the middle of a circle of people.

I started to tear up a little, seeing how his mom is actually with him and how he loves him. I pull myself together and mentally wished him luck. Once I reached my cabin, I noticed that a girl was already there. She looked badass. I set my stuff on my bed and she looked up at me. She smiled so I smiled back.

"I'm y/n." I said to her.

She held up a passport looking thing that said 'name: ZhenZhen'. I nodded and layed onto my bed for the summer.