Capsule

Edited

Outfit reminder:

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:

I, somehow, landed on top of Gabriel. His hand, somehow, landed right above my ass. We both blushed and I quickly got up and helped him up too. Everyone else got up and we looked at the scene happening in front of us.

𝙽𝚘𝚠:

We all just watched as the aircrafts fought. Gabriel has rested a hand on my arm and I just let it stay there. ZhenZhen looked back and seen something. She tapped my shoulder making me turn too, outta Gabriel's grasp.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell as I seen another aircraft falling towards us. I hit Alex's arm and everyone else turned too and seen it as well. We all started running again but Gabriel had to grab my arm because I was, like, frozen in fear or some shit. As it crashed, it launched us in the air and into the ground again. When we landed I discovered that Gabriel tried to shield me and when we landed he had both hands on the ground by the sides of my head, hoisting himself up in a push-up like position, REALLY close to my face. We both blushed again before he got up and helped me up.

"What is that?" Dariush asked.

"It's a Dragon capsule!" Me and Alex yelled at the same time.

"How do you two know all this stuff?" Gabriel asked looking directly at you.

"There's a reason my mom sent me to outdoor camp." Alex said.

"My uh....my parents....they...they worked at NASA before...yah. They worked at NASA." I said sounding sadder than I anticipated.

"Oh, God, that things huge." Dariush said and I snickered to myself and thought 'that's what she said'. What? I can be immature if I wanna. Gabriel went to touch it.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no." I said rapidly and Alex said "No, don't touch it! Dude!" But it was too late and he had touched it anyway. He quickly removed his hand and winced at the pain.

"It's still hot from re-entry" Alex said and I carefully took Gabriel's hurt hand and set the back of his hand into my palm to examine the burn. What I didn't notice was he was smiling down at me in admiration.

"Oh, does anyone have any water?" I asked.

"Good idea" Alex said. As ZhenZhen was about to hand me the water, Dariush took it out of her hand and started to chug it. I snatched it with my free hand after Gabriel said "you serious." I then gently poured it on his hand and he winced a bit. As I poured a little on his hand I also stroked the side of his palm with my thumb to calm him a little and it surprisingly worked. After I finished with his burnt hand I started to pour the rest of the water onto the door of the capsule and we heard it satisfyingly sizzle.

"You're not seriously going to open that thing, are you?" Dariush asked.

"There could be someone inside" Gabriel said before I had the chance to.