The Mall

Outfit Reminder:

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:

"It's Doctor Fielding. He's trying to contact us. We gotta go." ZhenZhen said.

𝙽𝚘𝚠:

"Maybe we should try and find some clothes? No clue what they can track, might be our scent." Alex said.

"Then let's go." ZhenZhen shouted. You all started to walk away to try and find another outfit.

SUPER SHORT Alien POV:

Splish splash I was taking a bath uh-buh-buh-bum.

*Musty claw slams outside pool and starts his journey to find the kids that keep defeating him.*

Back to scrambling kids

"I hope they got a McDonald's in here, I need me, like, two McDoubles and an ice cream." Dariush said.

"Hurry, come on. Gotta get inside." ZhenZhen said as you all continued to run inside.

"Come one. I know a Gucci's downstairs." Dariush said.

You and Gabriel walked off in a different direction then the others.

"What's gonna happen after this is all over?" You asked Gabriel.

"I don't know." He simply replied.

"I highly doubt they're gonna our you back in Juvie for punching someone after you save the world." You said and he laughed.

"The what are you worried about?" He asked.

"Having to go back to my terrible excuse for a family. Never being able to see you again because of my terrible excuse for a family." You replied. Gabriel immediately engulfed you in a hug. You obviously hugged back.