Mr. ArmyMan

Outfit Reminder:

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:

You two sat back down and stayed there until everyone came back. Once they got back you all hopped back onto the bikes and rode on the road

𝙽𝚘𝚠: Your POV

We rode through an ally way and talked about Alex's watch. We all were about to cross a road, when's bunch of military trucks zoom by.

"Hey! Hey, wait!" We all started to scream at the cars.

"Stay where you are! Do not move!" We heard a soldier yell. We put our hands up and dropped our helmets.

"Same side. Same side. Same side." Alex said repeatedly.

"Kids! Kids!" Another soldier yelled. One of them came up to us.

"You should've evacuated hours ago. We're at war." He said.

"Sir, we were in the mountains when the attacks started" I said to him.

"Can you tell us what going on? How big is the attack?" Alex asked.

"Did it reach the nations finest Mercedes dealership?" Dariush asked. You glared at him once again.

"Dude how can you-" ZhenZhen was saying but was cut off by Dariush saying

"My dad owns it. I'm the future heir to that shit so-"

I cut him off this time by yelling "SHUT UP!"

"All I can tell you is that your not safe here. Everyone on the bus right now. It'll take you to the evacuation center" He said before starting to walk away.

"Hey wait" you yelled at him. He kept ignoring your attempts to make him stop until Alex kept pulling his arm.

"What!?!?" He asked, clearly aggravated.