Fight Scene

Outfit Reminder:

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:

"Yeah. That means someone will pay a lot of money for it. I bet I could get someone to pay even more money, for her." He said the last part pointing at you. One of Lou's guys ran for you and tried to grab you.

𝙽𝚘𝚠:

Before he could get a grip on you, you took off the  key/necklace.

"Alex!!! Catch!!!" You screamed before throwing the necklace at him. For a kid that doesn't go out that often, he caught that pretty well.

You were too distracted by the fact that Alex caught it to notice that the guy grabbed.

"Fuck." You muttered.

"Let her go!!!" Gabriel screamed.

"I'm fine Gabriel." You said. You realized that the guy had a pretty loose grip of you. So you pulled your wrist from his grip. Most people would run back to there friends but not you. You grabbed his arm, pulled it towards the opposite shoulder and kept pushing his arm up his shoulder. You then kicked the back of his knees, causing him to fall on the ground, before pushing him into the ground. You just walked away as he rolled on the ground holding his arm. Surprisingly, no one else came to try and collect you.

Lou just scoffed and looked back at Alex.

"Give me, the key." He stated.

"Hey Alex. Can I have the key please?" You asked. Alex nodded and quickly handed you the key, to which you placed back on your neck.

You the looked at Lou and said, "I don't give gifts to scum." Before putting it in your shirt.

"Y/n, give him the key. Enough. Okay?" Dariush said. You just gave him a 'no' look.

"You can give me the key...and just walk away. Or I can cut your head off and take the key from the stump." Lou said pulling out a knife.

"Y/n. Please." Gabriel said to you with puppy dog eyes. He REALLY doesn't want you to be murdered.