It's JUNE, Gabriel

Outfit Reminder:

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:

"Uh-huh come over here" Dariush said as he pulled Alex over to the boy.

I also walked over to towards the boy to where I was right next to him. He turned to me and gave me a quick small smile which I returned.

"Look I know she's smokin' hot but look at me ok bro" Dariush said making me glare at him but blush at the same time.

𝙽𝚘𝚠:

Alex kept saying 'ow' and Dariush said "Big mistake bro" to the mystery boy as he threw Alex to the ground.

I would help him but I just kinda wanna punch Dariush which is more important. Dariush started to this weird pose thing and said "5 years of Krav Maga bitch. I'll Gal Gadot you so hard right now. What's your ground game" he then added "what? What? Uhh!" And tried to kick the boy but he dodges.

I grabbed Dariush's leg, punched him in the face, and then flipped him over and onto his back before bending down and yelling "Self-defense classes since the age of 9 bitch!!" into Dariush's face, who was lying on the ground.

"Damn" I heard the boy say quietly.

I look over at him and smirk. We both walk over to Alex.

"You okay?" The boy asked while we both pull him up.

"Yeah! Ya good?" I ask him.

Alex quietly says "thanks" and then said "yeah. Who are you?"

The boy shrugs a says "My names Gabriel."

I look at him and smile before saying "I'm y/n, and that's Alex."

He smiled back at me and slightly nods. We kept eye contact until Alex just had to ruin the moment and ask, "You live around here?"

He seemed hesitant to answer but I just shrugged it off. ".....Yeah.......Yeah" Gabriel said.

ZhenZhen then walked over and Gabriel asked her: "You guys are from the, um, the camp, right?"

But when she didn't answer I did, "She's not much of a talker.....ever, but yeah we are." I said and giggled a little and he laughed a bit too. Then Dariush got back up.

"You know what? You know.....You know what? I was distracted by your beauty and sexiness that ....um.....that..........Yeah...........and, uh, I haven't acclimated to the altitudes yet. So my reflexes are kinda.........sub-par." He said while panting.

I just rolled my eyes and responded. "Do even know what that means??"

Everyone but Dariush laughed but before he could reply, we hear big booms come from no where. I accidentally jumped back and hit someone. They instantly set their arms on my waist. I turned to see Gabriel looking back at me. Our faces were so close that our noses were like 2 centimeters apart. We didn't notice how close we were........but Dariush did.

"Hey! Hands off my gi-" Dariush was saying but was cut off by more booms.

Gabriel's grip only tightened. We looked around to try and see where that was coming from but couldn't see anything due to the trees.

"What the hell was that?" Dariush asked.

Once again I rolled my eyes. 'DAMN!!!! This boy is gonna make me roll my eyes so much that they'll pop outta my head' I thought to myself. Then our phones went off.

"What does it say" Gabriel said hovering over my right shoulder, his hands still on my waist. I could feel his breath on my neck and it made my breath slightly hitch. "I-it's the Emergency Broadcast System" I said, mentally slapping myself for stuttering, even though it was just a little. Dariush then read it.

"All civilians are to evacuate metropolitan areas immediately. Under no circumstances approach any unknown aircraft." Dariush started to freakout and yelled, "It's the next 7-11!"

I mentally slapped my forehead. "It's 9-11 you idiot" I yelled at him.

"That too!" He yelled back.

"We got to get back to the van" Alex said and I nodded.

"Anyone know the way" I asked, fear slightly lacing my voice.

Gabriel then said "I do.....follow me."

Gabriel released me and we were all about to walk away, but Dariush started talking.

"Okay. Woah! Woah. Slow your roll Dora the Explorer, all right, this is my clique." He said walked up to me an placing an arm around my waist.

I quickly removed his arm and shoved it at him causing him to stumble a bit. I walked over back to Gabriel and he wrapped a hand around my shoulders. I smiled up at him and, since he's taller then me, he smiled down at me.

That earned a scoff from Dariush and he then added, "Soldiers, out. Oh and...uh... GET YOUR HANDS OFF! MY! GIRL!" He yelled shoving Gabriel's hand of me and turned around.

Gabriel replaced his hand as we all started to follow him, leaving Dariush to catch up after going the wrong way. I kinda zoned out and focused on the path back.
———————————————————
————

We ran back to the camp and when we got there we realized- "Everyone's gone" shouted Alex.

"ASSHOLES!!!" Dariush yelled while panting.

We walked over and stopped by the lake. "They probably got the emergency signal and went back to camp" Alex said.

Gabriel still had his hand wrapped around me. We heard some more booms and both of Gabriel's hands shot to my waist, pulling me to him, protectively. We looked up at the sky and seen explosions of.........something?

"What the fu-?" Dariush was screaming but was cut off by another boom.

"Looks like explosions in the upper atmosphere" I said.

Everyone looked at me with a 'how do you know that look'. I just shrugged and asked, "What?"

I heard Gabriel laugh a little so I looked at him. He smiled down at me again so I smiled up at him........again.

Dariush shook his head rapidly and said "Oh nu-uh." and separated me and Gabriel.

"Y/n's right" Alex said, allowing us all to ignore what Dariush did. Then Gabriel added, "Call and have them send the van to pick you up."

"I-its dead! I had 90% two seconds ago. Piece of shit Boost Mobile!!!" Dariush complained while hitting the back of his phone into his palm.

"Fuuuuck mines out." I whined before throwing my phone into the lake. 'Ehhh I have more' I thought to myself.

"Mines dead, too." Alex said sounding calmer than I would've expected.

The sky, slowly but surly, started to turn orange. We heard distant 'swooshes' right before some sort of aircrafts flew right past us. I stumbled a bit but Gabriel, once again, placed both hands on me to steady me. Not that I'm complaining.

"Oh my god, it's Independence Day." Gabriel said, referring to the movie.

"It's June, Gabriel!!" Dariush shouted not realizing the reference.

Ok hey I know it's a boring place to end but yahhhhh. I try to end the chapters with at least 1000+ words. ANYWAYS!!!! TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

Word Count: 1175 Words