A Simple Kiss

I'm changing my writing style.

Outfit Reminder:

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:"Alright, fine

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎:
"Alright, fine." Dariush said. He then looked at Gabriel and asked "What's up with Chico?" Not noticing you holding his hand.

"It's my street." Gabriel said.

𝙽𝚘𝚠:

"Great! Can we go in your house?" Alex asked.

"It's my house, but.....it's not my home." Gabriel said. He than continued. " I haven't been totally honest with you guys. I was in the mountains because..... I was in juvie. And I escaped. So even if my mom is here, she's not gonna want to see me." You squeezed his hand tighter, and he looked at you, so you smiled up at him.

Everyone patted his back as you started walking, your fingers still intertwined. You then got to Gabriel house.

"Oh Damn. Man, we need to get my man Jacobi up in here." Dariush complained.

"It's looters." You quietly mumbled.

"All right, lets find something to eat. Man, I need a T-bone steak, some cheese eggs and Welch's grape." Dariush exclaimed

(Cheesy Cringe Warning)

You looked up at Gabriel and seen how he looked so sad. Everyone else had already went to the kitchen to look for some food, and no one could see you and Gabriel. Your hand was still intertwined with his so you pulled him towards a random room. It turned out to be a bedroom. Who's bedroom, you ask........well only Gabriel knows. There was 2 beds in this room. You continued to pull Gabriel, till you were both sitting on one of the beds. He started into the floor, so you took your hand, placed it on his cheek, and turned his head, forcing him to look into your y/e/c eyes.

"You ok?" You asked after, like, 2 minutes of you staring into each other eyes.

He didn't reply. All he did was continue to stare into your eyes, to which he found gorgeous.