Impending Doom

3rd person POV:

It started as a normal day in Japan. People in the city of Kamino had moved to the pace of their normal lives like nothing matters more. Out of nowhere however, a strange giant red blob with horns comes and lands in the center of the town.

 Out of nowhere however, a strange giant red blob with horns comes and lands in the center of the town

"What the hell is that thing!?" "Run!" Out of fear, the people ran away from the creature. It began to open it's mouth and release a giant beam of destruction almost leveling the city and taking the lives of the people with it. Those who stood at it only saw what looked like absolute hell on the ground. "NEVER FEAR, FOR I AM HERE!" This phrase was ushered by a bulky man that seemed to be foreign with a suit dawned in red, white, and blue. To the people, this man was known as their symbol of peace and number 1 pro hero, All Might. "THIS IS AS FAR AS YOU GO VILLAIN! SURRENDER NOW AND SAVE ME THE TROUBLE OF FIGHTING YOU!" The creature looked at the hero like it hardly understood him. In an instant, it drew it's arm back and slashed it down at All Might in an attempt to kill him. All Might avoids it and punches it in it's face. The beast only waddled back two feet before regaining it's balance and glaring at the pro. "A TOUGH ONE, AREN'T YOU? BUT THAT WO-" All Might is cut short by the beast stomping on him repeatedly without stop. All Might punches through the creatures foot and uppercuts it in the face again to throw him on the ground. "HAD ENOUGH?" All Might looks down at the injury on the creatures foot to realize it's regenerating. "WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU?" The beast stands up and has a look as if it now knew who he was.

"I have a message for you human. My masters had released me early from my seal to tell you humans to be prepared. We of the demon race will bathe this world in the blood of you filthy humans as vengeance for what you and your damnable sins have done in the past. The ones that will carry out this is my masters the 10 Commandments. You who stand as the strongest of the humans will be an image for what is to come. I am but a weak member of the demon race that is one of thousands. You wont last a heartbeat against my gray brothers to say the least, let alone a Commandment. Your days are numbered humans, prepare to be purged from this world in the name of our glorious demon king." After stating this, the now known demon flew off into the distance with no knowledge where. All Might looks back at the damage that demon had done and fear for what he said to be true. 'If a single part of what he said was true, then this damage will be nothing compared to whatever is to come.'

In another part of the country

After All Might had debriefed the police of what happened, he was told to meet with some world politicians about what he had happened. The man walks in to see them arguing about something. "Are you insane? Project Sin was only to be used as a last resort. We don't even know if what that thing said was true, or even if he was a member of the demon race." "The power it portrayed was proof enough. It might've been able to kill All Might if it wanted to." "But reawakening the sins is ludicrous. The seal for the demons should be save for several thousand years." All members of the world politician groups stop and look at All Might. "All Might. If we were to ask you if you could beat what you faced before, do you think you could?" All Might thinks for a moment before answering. "I would be lying if I said I was certain I would. But irrelevant to who would win, the winner would not come out unscathed. What I'm really concerned with, is the ones it mentioned were far stronger than that creature was." "Then I fear we have no choice, we must activate Project Sin." All members open a folder and look at the image of seven different people with the name Seven Deadly Sins in front of them.