Project Holy Knight and the Druid Trials

Real quick. Going forward, the Sin's will be wearing clothing similar to the Sin their  holding had in the third season(Which should actually be the second since the second season on Netflix was completely pointless to the story and had no real part in the timeline itself). Izuku however will have Meliodas's assault form as shown above on since it was a form he was planning to have as a hero costume. Also there will be some spoilers in regards to anime only fans in this and those that aren't up to date on the manga as a warning. Enjoy.

2 days after the attack Izuku POV:

"Ladies and gentlemen. Though it pains me to say it, UA's hero course shall officially be changed to a course specified to training holy knights by the government. This was not an easy choice to make and there are still many kinks we must address, but a pressing incident forced our hand and we must act swiftly." After the incident with Galad, the government called an immediate meeting with me, the Sin's, mom, and UA to discuss the issue. Their outcome was to make UA a training ground for holy knights with schools all over sending kids here. I only half listen as Nezu explains the situation to the student body since I already knew what he was talking about. My mind started to go back to the other night as a remembrance how this all started.

The night of the attack

"This is an outrage! We allowed you to deal with fighting the demons yourselves, and you fail when you are needed the most!" "It wasn't their fault. I've seen them fight demons before and this whatever it was far exceeded what they usually fought." Aizawa was trying his best to defend us from the bombardment of comments about our inability to beat the Commandment since he was far more helpless in the fight than he desired. "The point of the matter is still clear that we can't beat the demons. The worst part is, that thing released his own kind and now are who knows where." They keep railing into us for a few minutes until mom spoke. "They May have been released, but they still are weak and have used the last of the portals ability to bring demons through. Thanks to me and my sons quick thinking, we were able to make a fail safe barrier that will keep the demon king out of this world."

The politicians start talking among themselves before they quiet down a bit. "How does this one vary from the other?" "This one can only be broken if the casters are no longer of this world. Adding to it, we also prevented any demons from coming out if the seal were to release the Commandments. Though not a perfect solution, it was one that prevented the worst outcome to happen." "Which was?" "The revival of the Demon King himself. Long ago, the Demon King split his power between 10 demons he chose himself. These 10 were the original Commandments. It is said that all 10 equal to about half the Demon Kings true power. If were talking about all members being as strong as Galad was with a power level of 26,000, the Demon King's power level would equal about 520,000. If that were released into this world, I'd doubt any of us would survive."

Mom's statement got them all rattled and uneasy. "Then it would appear we have no choice. Principal Nezu, we would like to put UA as our base for project Holy Knight. We will be training any and all hero course and other departments from your school and others in an attempt to push back this threat without relying as strongly on the Sin's as much as possible." "Is there any other way we can avoid sending children out on a battlefield against beings such as this?" "I am afraid not. The Sin's must get stronger as well, but they cannot if they have to protect this world while doing it. So in that time, we leave our hopes to all those who can fight this darkness."

Back to present

'Basically, their drafting kids to fight in a hellish war.' I sigh and get rather angered by this fact. 'If I could've beaten Galad at that time, would this have happened?' "And now, a few words of the leader of The Seven Heroic Sin's, Izuku Midoriya." I walk up to the mic and look out at the people who were scared. '*inhales* This won't be easy.' "I will not sugar coat the truth. We are in a threat of going into war. But the only way we can prevent it is if we stop the 10 Commandments as soon as possible. I will not push any of you to fight them. They are the responsibility of the Sin's. I will also not force you to stay either. If you wish to have no part in this, you may leave now and pretend this never happened."