A Reason to Fight

Before we start, I should point this out for this chapter. When you see a text that has *this* between it, it's a flashback conversation. Anyway, onto the next chapter.

age 10 Inko POV:

"Common Inko, you need to get better at this." "I can't dad! I don't want to hurt anyone!" I began to cry at the fact dad wanted me to hit him with everything I had. "Meliodas! If she doesn't want to, then don't push her!" "I guess your right." "W-why can't people just talk instead of *sniffle* fight?" Dad comes down on one knee. "Not everyone is willing to talk Inko. I don't like it when I have to fight either." "*sniffle* Then why do you?" "To protect you and your mother. You both are two of the most important things in my life and would do anything to keep you in it." I stop crying to look at my dad who was smiling. "One day, you'll hold some people in your heart that you'll treasure over everything else. Just know that when the time comes, you will need to fight to keep them in your life."

Fast forward to a few minutes before Inko's declaration

Me and Hork start to return to the Boar's Hat with it unlocked. Since the only people that have the keys are the people in the resistance, I expected people to be inside. "I'm back." Once I enter into the tavern area, I see nobody in it with the area showing people were inside the room not that long ago. "Where did they go?" "WHAAAA! Inko, I just saw a power level of over 60,000 pop up!" '60,000? That's gotta be Izuku or one of the girls. Did they come back?' Before I could find out, I felt 8 different beings with insane power come from the other side. "Hork, look behind us!" He does this and starts freaking. "*squeal*! Who's coming this way!?" I immediately grab my shield, a small dagger, and a spell bead before running out the door.

"Inko, wait up!" Hork starts running to me to catch up. "Hork, take this and give it to Momo when you get the chance!" I toss him the spell bead before we get to a clearing with everyone there. "Inko, good to see you agai-" "Aport!" I immediately teleport everyone including Hork out of the area before getting into a fighting stance. Not long after, 8 of the Commandments come down with Zeldris leading them. "Your Meliodas's daughter, am I correct?" I nod before speaking. "Estarossa of Love, I challenge you to a one on one match!" 'What am I doing right now!?' Estarossa walks up while smiling.

"If it isn't the spawn of Meliodas. What do you think you'll accomplish with fighting me one on one like this?" "A way to save my loved ones! If I win, you and all the Commandments must leave this world and never come back or face the wrath of the Commandment of Truth!" He starts to smirk at me. "You know what, I like you woman. You have spunk. But what do I obtain if I win?" "....You get the right to kill me and take down one of the two barriers keeping the Demon King from entering this world. But I must ask you if you do, please spare the children that are the Seven Heroic Sin's." "Fair enough. Very well, I accept your challenge Ms?" "Inko Midoriya. Guardian of the Sin's." "Good to know, now lets begin. But first because I don't trust you, Grey Road."

The demon of pacifism floats over to me before activating a magic spell. "Curse Chains of Binding" I felt chains wrap around me before disappearing. "That spell will keep you here Inko. Also, nice idea doing this in front of the Decree of Truth." Estarossa takes a fighting stance with me doing a similar with my shield in front. For his first move, he moves too fast for me to even see and knocks me in my side to send me flying. 'Damn. I knew he was fast, but I couldn't even see him move.' Before I could tell what was going on, Estarossa knees my stomach to push me back to the ground and make a crater. "And here I was expecting more from Meliodas's spawn." I slowly get up with blood coming down my head to glare at him. "*ptew* I was thinking the same thing about you. If that was the best the Commandment of Love can do, my family was weak when they first fought you." 'I took too much damage there. This guy is a real monster.'