The Entrance Exam

Ok first I rant to give a new analysis on Bakugo since he will have magical power at this point in time.
Katsuki Bakugo: age 15

Race: human
Bakugo will be a lot nicer from this point since he is kinda aware how behind he is compared to Izuku now. He will still kinda be an ass, but not to the point of being the arrogant douche he is in canon.

Weapons: Bombing Daggers
A pair of twin daggers that were created by Izuku to help Bakugo use his magical power to the max. They are just below sacred treasure status, but still capable of doing damage close to the same magnitude.

Eye of Balor
Due to an inability at the moment to see power levels, Momo gave Bakugo the eye to help understand how power levels come into play. He is attempting to see them without the eye, but is having issues doing so.

Magical power: Explosion(Yes like Guila's for those that are curious)
Just like his quirk, Bakugo's magic power is able to create explosions with enough power similar to a controlled C-4 explosive. He can create small orbs to explode on their when on contact, timed explosions, or landmines to explode on impact. The power varies on how much magic he uses.

Occupation: Holy knight in training
Bakugo is technically Izuku's apprentice and learns under him. He normally takes care of smaller demons and helps control the crowd to avoid troubles in battle for the Sin's.

Busboy
As a cover, Bakugo works the tavern as a busboy to clear tables, clean dishes, and bring food. He's put through the ringer a bit, but he handles well.

Power level: 498 (As of now)

Izuku POV:

"Hey, get the fuck up if any of you want breakfast! If not, the pigs getting it all!" "Alright, alright, don't yell Kaachan." I start walking into the kitchen still half asleep from last nights training with mom. "Guess your mom is as good with her demon powers like Meliodas was." "Hard to believe mom doesn't fight." I start to yawn and feel my sexy radar go into overdrive. "What's for breakfast." I look over to see Momo and Itsuka with some loose fitting shirts on. "Morning captain, I hope you slept well." "Yup, slept like a baby." I take the moment to grab both their breasts and smile. "Seems you both are as perky as ever." "WHAT THE FUCK DEKU!? IF YOUR GONNA DO THAT, DO IT IN YOUR OWN DAMN ROOMS!!" "Shesh, and I thought Meliodas was bad with Elizabeth." "Shut it pig, or your tonight's dinner!" "*squeal*" I start to laugh at Hork and Kaachan's reactions. About 7 months ago, you wouldn't expect them to be as friendly.

The evening Bakugo became Izuku's apprentice

"Alright, I'm here. Where are you Deku." "In the kitchen." Kaachan walks into the kitchen with all of us present. "So since you already know about us, I think a little introduction is in order." I look over to Ochako to start. "Good to see you again Bakuhoe. My name is Ochako Uraraka, the fox sin of greed." "I'm Nejire Hado, the goat sin of lust. Sparkle, sparkle." Nejire holds her middle and index finger in the form of a V to her head. "I'm Mina Ashido, the grisly sin of sloth. Can I go to sleep now?" "I am Momo Yaoyorozu, the boar sin of gluttony." "I'm Kyoka Jirou, the serpent sin of envy." Kaachan looks at both Momo and Kyoka trying to look for something. "Are you sure your both not the others sin?" I go to smack him, but am cut off by Himiko. "Getting back on topic. My name is Himiko Toga, the dragon sin of wrath." "And I'm Itsuka Kendo, the lion sin of pride."

"Wait, you forgot about me!" Kaachan looks around trying to find the owner of the voice that just spoke. "Who said that?" "I did, short fuse." Hork says this with a little sass in his tone. Kaachan looks down and sees him. "I'm Hork, the captain of scraps disposal." "HOLY SHIT, IS THAT A TALKING PIG!?" Kaachan starts to freak out at the fact Hork could talk. "Yeah. Long story short, he was a pig that belonged to my grandfather that was teleported to this time when I started passing out the sacred treasures." "Merlin had me come here in case something bad happened. So the mighty Hork will be at your service." "How the fuck can this thing talk." "I have a name you know!" "CAN IT PORK CHOP, BEFORE I MAKE YOU PORK RINDS!" "*squeal*" We start to laugh at the little show their making before I got in front of Hork. "Common, I'll show you to your room."