Lust and Gluttony vs Truth and Faith

So up above is a song that some people made about the Seven Deadly Sin's that I found a little while ago that is pretty awesome in my opinion. Also just to make sure everyone knows, the only sacred treasures that have not shown their release forms are Gideon, Aldon, and Herrit. So the ones that I will do for them are out of my best opinion for what they would be out of knowledge of the others that were mentioned since they were given to their Sin's because they were the only ones able to use them to the best of their abilities. Anyway, lets get going on the next chapter.

Inko POV:

"Thank you." I hand the letter to the post man before heading to the door. "Have a nice day mam." "You too." As me and Hork are walking down the street, he begins looking at me a little confused. "So who was that letter for?" I smile a bit before answering. "My ex husband." "Wait, you were married Inko? I never knew." "I don't like to talk about it much because of how we divorced, but yeah." "How did it happen?" I take a deep breath before answering Hork. "Izuku started to develop his powers with my husband confusing it for a quirk.He never knew of my origins and didn't push out of respect, so I had to tell them both. When I did though, my husband overreacted a bit and left us in his fear."

Hork looked at me a little sad before answering. "Sounds like he's a jerk." "On the contrary, he's a good man. Would you think you'd be able to sit there and accept the fact the woman you love and had a child with was almost 2 millennial old and was a member of the goddess and demon race?" "N-not really. that is a lot to swallow in a single sitting. But why did you send him a letter?" I start to smile again while looking at the sky. "Because I don't think I'll get the chance to tell him anything else if I don't. I wanted him to know that I hold no grudge against him for what he did and that I'm sorry we couldn't make it work. Also that I was aware he's been trying to come back but chose not to."

Hork looked at me as if I was crazy before answering. "Sometimes I think your too nice of a person Inko." It's fine, we are who we are." I laugh at this while continuing my walk with Hork to the Boar's Hat for the meeting. 'Whatever's coming next, I don't blame any of you for. Hisashi, Izuku, everyone.'

Meanwhile Ochako POV:

We begin to enter into the inn to find an abnormally large amount of pro heroes inside. "Good to see you seven are back." "Mr. Aizawa, can you tell us what's going on?" All Might gets up in his small form to talk to us(Most pros know of his small form at this time, but not the public). "To make a long story short, this is the demon resistance unit of the heroes young Uraraka. Everyone here is ready and willing to fight the demons at the cost of our lives." We look around the room to see pros from low ranked heroes like Death Arms to top tiers like Endeavor. "So your all ready to help us, that's good. Because we'll need all the help we can get until the captain comes back."

We start to sit down before Endeavor speaks up. "Why are we listening to a bunch of kids? I don't see what their purpose is in this." "Believe me when I say this Endeavor. These seven are the only people that can hold a candle to the 10 Commandments from what I've seen. All Might couldn't even beat a demon that was nothing more than a low level foot soldier for them. And the Commandments are far superior from personal experience." Mr. Aizawa starts to shake a bit remembering the first day of school with Galand. "Hmph, fine. So why haven't they've shown up until now?" "Because we had to prepare ourselves Endeavor. Each one of us had gone through our own trial to become something far stronger to save this world with our captain still training to accomplish this."

Momo starts to explain our situation with the captain having to stay back until he's finished with his training. We don't know how long it will take, but we need to buy as much time as needed. Our best bet was to defeat the Commandments one or two at a time until then to slow them down. Since Izuku was the only one that could fully stop them, we would need to wait for him until then. But before we left, he went to give the Commandments a warning that he will destroy them if they dare to continue. "So young Midoriya has proclaimed a declaration of war on them. A good way to keep them on their toes on how they move." "Ok, so how do we go about defeating them. If All Might can't beat one of the foot soldiers, how are you all able to?"