Momo the Boar Sin

Momo POV:

I begin to walk down a darkened path with me being separated by everyone. "Hmm, Illuminate." I attempted to do a magic spell that lights the surrounding area to only light up a small portion of my area. "Strange, is this something I must face as one of my tests?" I continue to trail as best I can until I see a light. I follow it to see it is a marking of a boar matching the tattoo on my neck. 'It appears I am in the right place.' I turn my head to realize I am in an abandoned mansion.

I look around a bit to see that cobwebs and dust have filled the area to indicate it hasn't been used in some time. "It is nice to meet you, Boar Sin of Gluttony." I look over to see a woman with short dark hair and an outfit that only really covered the important parts. "Hello, I am Momo Yaoyorozu." I bow to her and greet her while she does not phase with a superior glare. "It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Merlin the former Boar Sin." I raise my head up and look around my surroundings.

"Am I to believe this is part of my test?" "You are correct. The power of the druid tree has allowed you and I to speak and interact in a scenery your mind has made. In other words, this area and what we will see is an illusion in your head." "Fair enough, so where are we?" "I don't know. Your mind created this, so you know why we are here." I see in a corner an old bust that I remembered too well cracked and go immediately up stairs.

Once I'm there, I see a bedroom that had several books inside it. The scene immediately changed to that of a time I remembered. I saw a younger version of me no older than 4 reading and trying my best to learn something from a book someone over twice my age should read to understand. "Hmm, so these dolls are a mix of wood and paint in this fashion and-" I stop when I felt something come out of my arm and noticed it was what I was reading about. I was so excited and went to show my family.

"Mother! Father! I think my quirk just revealed itself!" I look around and found my mother and father talking in the grand hall about something. "Mother! Father!" I run over to see my father look at me strangely. "Momo, aren't you supposed to be studying in your room?" I heard this and held my head down. "My apologies father. But look." I held up the Russian doll I made and held a bit of a smile. "I think my quirk activated. This just came out of my arm." My parents looked a bit intrigued until my father asked a question. "Might I see if you can make it again?" "Yes father."

I held my arm out and concentrated for nothing to happen. I try and think what went wrong and think about the information I was reading about the doll for it to only pop out of me again. "Oh my, it seems Momo can create things." "Indeed." My parents looked at me intrigued and smiled. "Nicely done Momo. This could make the Yaoyorozu family greater with such a quirk at your disposal." "Thank you father." I smiled at the attention I was getting from my parents and was willing to make them happier.

The scene went to an old dusted room that was the grand hall. "You seemed to be quite the obedient child." I nodded a bit before asking. "What does this have to do with my trial Merlin?" "Everyone holds something that they wish differently. In their case, this would be deemed a sin. However, the sins of the Seven are those that no amount of redemption they do will amount to fixing. Your trial is to find what your sin is in the past and understand it. If you do that, you will know why you were chosen to be the Boar Sin."

Merlin walks out to an open ball room with our footprints being imprinted by dust. The room immediately changed to a scene of a big party. Many large names were here in the hero industry and the industrial corporation. "Remember what we said Momo, be mindful and do not act out." "Yes mother." I kept to myself and avoided making a scene at these things the best I could. My parents always told me that these were very important and that I should act as they say I should. I normally just payed no mind that this was going on and greeted anyone that said hello to me. I never spoke more than a handful of words to people and would only speak when spoken to. I only smiled and held a dignified image for hours on end here.