Character analysis

So I'm going to point this out to people because there will be characters that act OOC in this. So I will be analyzing each one to give you all an understanding on them. Also they will drink in this as a fair warning if you don't like it. I don't condone underage drinking, but they won't get badly drunk since they'll be able to hold it a lot better than most adults.

Izuku Midoriya age 14
Izuku will act rather distant from anyone who picks on him, but will be canon to everyone else. He will also act like Meliodas does to Elisabeth to every one of the sins. His image will be the same as in the series. Hangs out by himself when he has free time and wants to relax.

Race: demon/goddess/human mix
Izuku will be able to tap into both races powers in this. When he activated them, his left eye will look like that of a member of the goddess races and his right will be pitch black and have the demon races mark above it.

Magic power:Bearing Sins
Izuku can manipulate his magical power as weight on someones sins who makes physical contact with him within 24 hours. The more of one of the 7 sins someone acts on in front of him, the harder it will be for them to fight him. Izuku can also use skills from the other sins magical powers.

Weapon(s):
Sword of the Commandments
A one sided curved long sword that was created by Meliodas a while back. The sword is black colored with blood red grippings. A notable feature that it has is 10 small holes along the back of the blade. Izuku knows little of the blade other than it was made to keep the demon clan at bay.
Spear of the Deities
A long spear with a gold colored handle that has 4 curved points near it's tip. Elizabeth had enchanted this weapon with the power of the goddess race long ago as a way to protect humanity if the goddess clan ever stepped out of line. The two weapons above cannot be used at the same time by Izuku or he will suffer immeasurable pain as a result.
???
Izuku will have a third weapon that is a katana. He will not draw it normally and only him and his mother know what it is.

Occupation: captain of the Seven Heroic Sins
Even though Izuku isn't one of the seven, he still is their captain as the person they hold the greatest respect for.
Assistant InnKeeper
Inko runs an inn called the Boars Hat Inn since Izuku was 7. It functions as both a inn/tavern that is highly recommend by the people and the hideout for the Sins. He normally helps where they need it the most besides the kitchen since he can't make decent food to save his life.

Power level: 15,295 (of what isn't sealed)

Inko Midoriya age 42 (alias, real age is 1,842)
Inko was never a fan of violence growing up. When she was trained as a little girl to fight, she was so against it that she would run away to avoid hurting others. As a result, she had no choice but to entrust the safety of the world to her son. She acts regularly as she would in the series, except when the inn she runs gets destroyed and she begins to go get really pissed at who did it. She'll also be divorced since Izuku was 4 and had to tell Hisashi and Izuku about her origins. Doesn't get much free time to say much. She normally takes long relaxing baths when she has the time.

Race: goddess/demon mix
Inko has the same powers as Izuku but chooses not to use it because of her pacifism. But when she does activate her power, here eyes are the same as Izuku's.

Magic power: Peace Maker
Inko can use her magical power to expel any and all aggressive behavior from anyone with a power level lower than hers.

Weapons: Shield of the Druids
Since Inko never liked fighting, Meliodas had a magical shield made that could protect herself in case she couldn't run. The shield is a small arm shield that has a rustic wooden image to it. The shield turns it's wielded power level into a protective barrier that is strong enough to withstand double the amount of damage the wielded could make. Though it creates a perfect defense, the wielded cannot attack since their power level will deplete to zero.