Their Return

Since I finally got past the Druid trials, I should probably say what this crossover originally was supposed to be. This was first thought of as Izuku being Meliodas's son with all the Sin's still around and him learning to be a hero and a holy knight. Kinda a big change now that I think about it, but I'm content how it turned out. Anyway, back to the story.

Izuku POV:

As I walked out after my training, I looked over to see everyone putting their gear back on. "So we all finished at the same time, sweet." "Captain, what happened to your hands?" "My hands?" I look down at my hands and see that the skin on them was very red and tender. "Nothing much Momo." I only smile at her after remembering all the pain I went through to complete what I sought out. "Looks like you all got stronger though." I walk over and feel everyone's energy as it doubled since the last we met.

"Yep, but not all changed." I say this with a smirk as I grope both Momo and Nejire. "IS THIS REALLY NESSICARY!?" "Of course Jenna." I walk over and wrap around Itsuka and Mina while groping their butts to everyone's satisfaction. "Seriously, what the hell!?" "What's wrong?" "YOUR WHAT'S WRONG! DON'T YOU SEE!?" I look down and see me rubbing Himiko's and Ochako's thighs a bit more before shrugging and going over to Kyoka. "Looks like you changed a bit though." "Yeah, this was an effect of my trial. You don't like it?" I look up at her and give her a thumbs up. "The opposite, I like the view from where I'm standing." "YOUR JUST LOOKING BETWEEN HER LEGS YOU PERV!"

We laugh a bit with the druid sisters trying to recompose themselves. "Anyway, now that the first half is done, we can give you back what was once yours Izuku." Everyone looks at me confused before I mention what they mean. "My power was too strong when I was born. As a safety measure, mom had most of it put away until I was ready to not harm anyone. What I've shown you is nothing compared to my full power." With that said, Jenna summons a giant gem that covers the sky with everyone looking up. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" "My power Kyoka." "Your power is a giant gemstone?" I shake my head at Nejire. "It's something that's used to hold it until I was ready."

I walk near the druid sisters as the gem cracks and releases a massive amount of energy to a point nobody could see their hands in front of their face. Immediately, it comes directly at me and gets absorbed to make the ground shake beneath us. "This is bad!" "How can so much power be held!?" Once the shaking stops, everyone looks at me as I smile "Finally, my power has returned to me." I state this in a demonic sound with everyone worried with this statement. "Just kidding." Everyone calms down a bit before I walk over to Jenna and Zaneri. "I'll be right back, I've got a declaration of war to make." "Wait, where are yo-" I immediately teleport out before anyone can say anything.

Once I get to my location, I see all the Commandments in front of me to realize who I was. "Wait a second, didn't I kill you?" "Sorry Gallad, but no." I laugh a bit before getting serious. "I'm giving you all one chance to leave the human world alone and never come back. If you don't adhere to this, I will show you no mercy and kill every last one of you and destroy anyone that follows you." Everyone stares at me before Gallad starts laughing. "Pwahahahaha! After last time, you think you can beat us? That's hilarious kid." "Much has changed since our last meeting, you old geezer.

He walks over to me before I give him a hit to the chest to nearly break a hole in him. I give him another to the face to make it indent in a known way. "I'm not asking again. Right now, I have the most power out of you all put together. Be mindful of this and leave this world not. Consider that, my declaration of war on the demon race and the 10 Commandments." Before they could say anything, I teleported out and found myself in front of everyone. "Hey, I'm back." "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?" I start to get yelled at by Jenna as Zaneri glares at me in anger. "The 10 Commandments are some of the most dangerous beings in all recorded history, AND YOU JUST DECLARED WAR ON THEM!?" "It seemed like the most sensible thing to do." "You...YOU! GOD, your just like your grandfather! So stubborn and idiotic in times like this!"