Nejire the Goat Sin

Nejire POV:

"Hello. Can anyone hear me?" I found myself alone after entering the training area in the druids realm in complete darkness. "Wish I had a light or something. This kinda feels like something out of a horror movie the way it's pitch black." I start to see a light shining and start walking to it. 'At least I can't walk anywhere else.' I start to get to the end of the light to see it was a carving of my goat tattoo. "Hm, goat carving for the Goat Sin. Guess I'm in the right place." I turn to where I was to see an amazing image.

"Wow, this library is huge. But how did it get here? Did I get teleported again? Why is it a library? If this is supposed to be my trial, why wouldn't it be in a lustful scenery like a beach, a lovely garden, or a love hotel? I mean common, wouldn't those be more understandable for the Goat Sin of lust?" 'And I'm talking to myself.' "Your accusation of what lust is isn't exactly wrong." I look around and see a person with red hair and glasses. "It is nice to meet you, I am Goather the Goat Sin of lust. Sparkle sparkle." He holds a strange pose while saying the last bit. "My name is Nejire Hado, and I'm the new Goat Sin of lust." He turns and starts walking away with me following him.

"So why are we in a library?" "Your subconscious mind had created this place. What you considered a place worthy for our interaction has been put into the scenery." "So in short, this is all in my head what I'm seeing." "Precisely. We are here to find out what made you become the Goat Sin to begin with. Holding sin is normal in humans, but to be one of the new Seven Deadly Sin's would mean you have a deep rooted genuine sin that you cannot atone for." "Your asking the wrong lady Goather. I've been trying to get that answer for years, and never got anywhere from Izuku." He ignores me and looks for a book. "To find out why 'you' are a Sin, you must look deep within your past and see for yourself why."

He grabs a book and hands it to me. 'The tale of the child of Kanashi Hado.' My eyes start to widen when my mothers name is mentioned. "Your heart rate just increased. Who is this Kanashi Hado person?" "*sigh* My mother." I open the book for there to be no pages. "The heck?" I look up and see the scene has changed to my home before the sins. "What am I-" "As I have told you, your surrounding are only a scenery that your subconscious mind created for our interaction. It is free to change because of it." 'That makes sense.'

"Mama, it's time to get up." I see a little me the age of 5 try and wake my mother up. "Go away Nejire, I feel horrible today. Just ask that kid that goes to kindergarten with you in the apartment if his mom wouldn't care about taking you." "Yes mama." I watch as I walk away and get my things to walk out. "Your mother does not seem to be very happy about being your parent." "She works the night. I didn't know what until one of the kids dads said what she was." "What was she?" "She was a prostitute. She even admitted she has no idea who my father is when I asked." "How unpleasant."

The scene changed to me sitting alone in the classroom of my past kindergarten class. Once it was told what my mom did for a living, many people avoided me and never really said anything to me until they had no choice. I tried to make the most of it by writing questions that always popped into my head in a small notebook for when they would come and talk to me. But it just made me look weirder than I already was. "You seem very lonely, why is that?" "Nobody wanted to hang out with the child of a whore when they learned about me. Things got weirder when I got a stupid idea of getting all the interaction I missed and have my questions answered about people when they came up to me."

I watched as the younger me acted out my past and felt the pain of my loneliness again. I started to think the same thoughts as I did back then. 'Why can't people just treat me normal? I won't hurt them. All I want to do is talk to them.' "This was normal for you?" "Sadly." "Did they ever actually interact with you of their own free will?" "*sigh* Not in a good way." I watch as my things I brought to school occasionally were doused with sour milk and my desk was written on with mean insults like 'unwanted child' or 'dirty freak'. The pain was not as painful now, but it hurt hearing this at the age of 5. "Why would children do such mean things to you?" "Because my mom was different. Their parents didn't want their kids around me and they weren't punished when they treated me the way they did." "I see, so they believed they were right to treat you like this because nobody told them otherwise." I take a deep exhale and nod.