Mina the Grizzly Sin

Mina POV:

"Hello? Olly Olly Oxonfree!" I got separated from everyone when we entered the training area for the trials. I was stuck in a tunnel with no light and only one way to go. "This would be so much easier to see if I had Chastiefol." I started to see a small glimmer of light come out of the darkness and went towards it. "Either theirs something up ahead, or I'm dead and that's the door to the afterlife. No matter what, it's better than not being able to see where I'm going." I get to the source to see a giant bear marking that looked like my tattoo. "So, is this the start of the trial?"

I turn around to see a forest burned down with a man with brown hair and wings looking at it. "Hey, who are you?" He doesn't turn to me and looks at the burned forest. "Someone who was lazy and failed to protect what he cared for most of all." I went over to him to see his face. "Your King, right? The guy from Inko's stories that was the Grizzly Sin of Sloth." "That is correct miss?" "Mina Ashido." I start to smile at him with King only looking at the forest. "Tell me, why do you think you have the Grizzly Sin?" "Uhhh, cause I'm kinda lazy?" He only smiled at me before holding a serious face again.

"Laziness is natural in people. When they are content, they choose to not exert themselves more than necessary. But to have the Sin of Sloth, your actions had to have brought about something terrible that could have easily been prevented by your effort in it." I start to see images of fire in my head and a red demon while he says this. "I-I think I've got something like that." I turn away from King for the scene to go to a small home.

"This is, my home." I look over to King for an answer. "Were watching your memories play out. What we see here is only an illusion of what already happened. Nothing we do or say here makes a difference." "Mina, did you clean your room like I asked?" "*sigh* Yeah mom." I see a 5 year old me walk out of my old room very board and annoyed. "Why do I have to clean my room? It's a room I use, so can't I keep it the way I like?" "Seems you weren't much on doing chores." I shrug it off while answering. "Just didn't see a point in cleaning my room when I was younger."

We watched as I just lay around my old house or outside doing nothing. "Mina, why are you so lazy?" One day at dinner, my mom finally asked the question that's been bugging her. "I just like taking naps." I smile and laugh at my answer a bit. "But why don't you interact with kids your age or find something you like more than napping? One day, your gonna wake up and see just how much of life you missed being as lazy as you are." "Your mom seemed worried about you." "I didn't have a lot of friends since all I did was laze around."

The scene changed to the day I met Izuku in the park. "Your quite the lazy one aren't you?" "AHHH!" I watch as the younger me hits Izuku's head with a notable thud. "I felt that one." Both me and King start rubbing our heads hearing and remembering the pain from it. "So you met the Izuku guy and accepted Chastiefol without knowing what it was?" "I didn't know what I was getting into, get off my back." The scene went to me and Izuku at the Boar's Hat Inn. "Aren't you just precious!" Inko started to hug me uncontrollably with Hork coming with Ochako and Nejire behind him.

"So this is the new Sin? I'm starting to wonder if I joined a harem or something instead of a team." Ochako started to walk away with Nejire asking several questions about me. "Your horns are so cute! Do they grow back if they fall off? Why is your skin pink? Is the effect on your sclera in your eyes a side effect of your quirk? Do you have any other appendages, or is it just the horns and your eyes?" "Whoa girl, you ask way to many questions off the bat." I see Nejire get an idea in her head. "I know!" "She uses Invasion to see my memories. "*sigh* Now I'm content. Thanks for answering my questions Mina." She walks away with a happy smile while leaving me confused.

"How did she-" "Nejire has a power called Invasion. It can allow her to enter in and see a targets memories. She can also alter them if she wants and give information through it." "That's her quirk!?" "Actually, that's her magical power." "Magical power?" "Yeah, think of it as a power that only she can have and nobody else." "That sounds kinda cool." I completely didn't believe him until days after when he taught me how to use magic. Once I used it for the first time, I realized what he meant.