Cold Hard Truth

Before I get into the story, let me point out the power levels of everyone going forward since they got a boost from their heavy training. Down below shows their original power level and what it is now.
Izuku  15,295-15,995
Ochako 3,480-3,980
Nejire 4,081-4,581
Mina 3,546-4,046
Momo 4,270-4,770
Kyoka 3,081-3,581
Himiko 4,500-5,000
Itsuka 150,000(MD)-155,000/890(N)-1,390
Katsuki 498-698
Now that those are done, let's get on with the story.

Izuku POV:

"Let's go! If you don't hurry the fuck up, we'll be late for the first day!" "Were coming." Everyone is walking down the stairs to Kaachan shouting for us being a little behind. "Have a good first day everyone." Mom sends us off with a smile while we head out the door. "So Izuku, your a little more tired lately. Why is that?" I look at Nejire and smile. "Nothing to worry about." I state this while groping one of her lovable melons."All you have to worry about is being your perky self." "CAN YOU NOT HOLD YOURSELF BACK FOR ONE DAY!?"

"But in honesty, things are not ok." For the last two weeks, me and mom have daily gone and used our magical power to fortify the seal over the demon realm. The cost of this drains our magic power to almost nothing every time we do it and it's now getting really exhausting on me. But something happened the other day that is worrying me more. "About two nights ago, something from the demon realms seal got out. Something powerful and dangerous." "Was it a Commandment?" "Don't know. But he on your guard from now on. I don't want anyone dying on me." "Yes sir/captain." Everyone nods before we head to UA.

At the classroom

Once we get in, Kaachan and Ochako put their feet on the desks, Mina takes a nap, Kyoka props her head up with her arm, and me and Momo start a conversation. "It kinda stinks Itsuka and Himiko couldn't be in our class." "Easier to avoid an issue. But I know what you mean." Time continues by with a kid that has glasses coming in and fighting Ochako about her feet being on the desk. "Take your feet of that desk this instant! It is an insult to our upper class men, and those who made the desk!" "Relax man, I'm just getting comfy until class starts. Once the teacher gets here, I'll sit right." "Such rudeness is intolerable. How could you parents raise you in such a fashion?" 'Oh shit.' I look over and see Ochako hold great anger before getting up and grabbing the neck of the guy.

"Listen closely you little prick! Nobody, and I mean nobody talks about my family like that ever! You wanna ask them yourself how they could raise me in such a way!? I'll send you to them right now!" Ochako starts tightening her grip more to make the guy go pale and foam from the lack of oxygen. I jump over and step in. "That's enough Ochako. He didn't know and this isn't a fair punishment." She looks at me with complete anger in her eyes before dropping the guy on the floor. "It's ok. He didn't mean it." I pat Ochako's shoulders until she calms down a bit.

Once she does, I hold her butt and feel down the back of her thighs. "See, no need to tense up and make these parts no longer soft." "I'm trying to stay mad, but this feeling is making it hard to." She says this with a happy smile on her face. When she relaxes enough for me to go back to my seat, a yellow sleeping bag caterpillar comes to the podium to show Aizawa. "Good morning class. My name is Shota Aizawa, and I will be your homeroom teacher." Aizawa pulls out a few uniforms and looks at us. "Put these on and meet me outside."

Meanwhile Inko POV:

I start walking to the demon seal with Hork with me to my side with intent to strengthen it. "Inko, what are we doing here?" "I want to see what slipped through and see if we can stop anymore like that from happening again." I turn the corner and hide while keeping Horks mouth shut. "Mmmph." "Shush, just stay quiet." I glance over and see a creature that looks exactly like one of the commandments my father talked about. "Hmm,  seems I can't break this thing without some blood of that traitor. He's long gone though." He glances over to the side where were hiding in and starts grinning. "But I smell the stench of his treacherous lineage still alive and around here somewhere."