Himiko the Dragon Sin

Himiko POV:

I started to walk down the path into the giant tree in the druids realm to only realize I was alone in pitch black. "Ok, that's real funny. Now where are you guys?" I got no answer, but noticed a small light coming from the front of me. "At least there's some light at the end of this tunnel. Gross, I just did a crappy pun." I walk closer to the light to only see a dragon marking similar to my tattoo. "Alright, now what?" I look back to the tunnel to only see a tavern similar to the Boar Hat. "Is this the inn? No, too small."

"Yo, what up?" I look over to the counter to see a guy with blond hair and green eyes smile at me. "Who are you?" "Meliodas, the fine owner of this bar and the former Dragon Sin." He doesn't stop smiling at all to a point it kinda pissed me off. "Ok, you mind passing me a drink?" "Aren't you a little young to be drinking?" "Says the guy that looks like he's 12." He shrugs his shoulders and passes me a mug to fill with some beer. While I was drinking it, Meliodas started to tell me what was gonna happen.

"To make things simple, were gonna look at your past and find out why your my replacement in the Sin's uhh?" "Toga, Himiko Toga." "Right. So, you ready?" I shrug for him to take that as an answer before snapping his fingers. The scene changed to my childhood when I couldn't have been more than 4 years old. "Owie!" One of my friends had fallen and hurt herself when we were playing tag. As a good person, I went over and opened a band aid I had. While doing this, some of the blood got on my hand and dried a bit to stay there. "Thanks Toga." "No problem." I was happy and playing with everyone back then. Only I didn't know bad my life would turn out.

"Must be nice to have friends like those." I shake my head at Meliodas knowing why. "Sorry Toga, I got some on your hand." I look at it and smile. "Don't worry about it, it's not that bad." I suck up the blood to show it no longer on my hand and show to my friend. "See,no worries." In that moment, my friend started panicking and running away. I looked down and noticed that I looked exactly like my friend. "What the-" The transformation immediately stopped and I went back to normal after. "Was that...my quirk?"

"So, was that like an ability or something?" "In our time, quirks are something people have and manifest normally around 3-5 years old. Mine was a transformation quirk that allowed me to transform into someone else for a certain amount of time." "Awesome!" I shake my head at Meliodas when he exclaims this. "Not when you need the persons blood to do it." The scene went to my parents house after I said what happened with them being very disgusted with me.

"You awful child! Why couldn't you be born with a normal quirk instead of that horrid one!" "Mommy, I don't get how it's ba-" My mother stuck me and knocked my back. I was starting to cry as my father looked at me in anger. "To think your related to me, how pitiful." In that moment, I felt fear for myself with my parents showing no form of desire for me anymore. I began to run to my room and lock it in fear. After a few minutes, I heard shouts and a door slam shut. It was only until the day after that I pieced together what happened.

"You didn't see what happened?" "I was too scared of what might happen." The days that followed were not any better. My father walked out on us and left my mother with me. She had no desire to deal with me and ignored me every chance she got. She never looked my way, spoke kindly to me, or even wanted to touch me anymore. I watch as a day I tried to hug her, she kicks me away and stomps on my stomach to make me puke. Life at home was like a landmine waiting to go off with school being not much better.

"Wow, that's some crappy parenting." "Tell me about it." I hold my torso still feeling the pain of what happened in the past. The scene went to the playground of my school with everyone staring at me when I came 10 feet near them. "Common guys, I won't bite." "Yeah, how can we believe you monster!" I wished I chose a better choice of words at that point. Things started to get violent with some kids throwing rocks at me. Teachers saw and did nothing as I ran for my life with my head down.

Seven Heroic Sins (Book 1, Rise of Sin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें