part 3

Stiles's Point Of View.

It felt awkward Peter sitting in the back, while I was sitting in the passenger seat next to Derek.

It didn't make any sense for me to sit here, they argue, about how it would be easy for Peter to start getting close to Scott if they were sitting next to each other.

Lame because let's face it, we could paint pictures of Peter kissing Scott and Scott would still not get it, the boy was not all there.

He wasn't the brightest, maybe that's why Peter turn him, wolves tend to look for people like them, and so far Derek, Peter, Isaac, Boyd, Erica and Scott were showing how dumb they were when they were human and now that they become wolves they still a bit dumb.

Jackson didn't look dumb, no not at all in fact he seem just as vindictive and douche as always.

Couldn't help but let my thoughts of Jackson take me to Lydia, and how them being together didn't hurt me like before.

And since Jackson became a werewolf, he also had become the horniest teenager in school.

They been caught making out all over the school and even having sex in the janitor's office.

You would think that would kill me but no, maybe my infatuation with Lydia was finally over and I could move on, on to someone else.

I slowly turn to look at Derek, who felt my stare and turn to look at me, we stay like that for I don't know how long, until Peter clear his throat, I broke eye contact and I swear I heard growling.

''We're here.'' Derek's voice sounded strained and I didn't have the balls to check if he was ok.

What the hell was going on with me?

And what the hell was going on between me and Derek?

Tap, tap, tap. The tapping on my window snapped me out of my mental debate weather I was going crazy or not.

I saw Scott looking at me weird, I raised an eyebrow and he just smiled at me.

''It's ok Stiles, I'll seat in the back.'' Scott pipes, looking amused at me than at Derek.

Who was staring out the windshield without blinking.

''So what movie are we watching?'' Scott asks and I turn to look at him to answer but something caught my eye, Scott's knee was touching Peter's.

Scott seemed oblivious to this but Peter looked content.

''Hey Stiles are you ok?'' Scott furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he ask me this.

''Yeah, I'm fine, I um Derek what movie are we watching?'' I question the other wolf who seemed to be having a mental debate with himself.

Maybe he needs to get laid, his brain is probably full of his gunk ew.

''Paranormal activity 4'' Derek said and I turn to look at him.

''No way, no I can't watch that.'' I exclaimed and they all turn to look at me before Scott started laughing.

''Stiles I can't believe that, you still scared.'' Scott chirps and Peter chuckled, I turn to look at Derek who had a look on his face but wasn't smiling.

''Its ok Stiles, you can seat next to me I'll protect you, hey wouldn't it be cool if you end up being my mate.'' Scott chided and Peter growl a bit and Derek started squeezing the life out of the steering wheel.

I stay quiet, Ignoring Scott's jokes, we finally got there and as soon as Derek shut off his car I open my door and climbed out, I need it to get out of there, it felt odd being around Derek.