Part 5

Stile's Point Of View.

I kept hearing that damn song, 'never gonna leave this bed ' by maroon 5 it was loud and it kept on repeating and repeating.

I open my eyes only to find myself in an unfamiliar bed and room.

I try to go over everything that's happen since I woke up yesterday.

I remember waking up with the shakes a sign that I needed to take my daily dose, I went to get it and I found an empty bottle, I went to the cabinet in the bathroom to find the other empty as well.

The one under my bed too.

Every where I look they were all empty, what the hell is going on?

I took a quick shower and got dressed quickly, I remember going to the pharmacy and beg the guy to get me another refill because I lost my recent one, It took a lot of convincing but at the end he agreed, I mean who would suspect the sheriff's son to be an addict? Not me that's for sure note my sarcasm.

He said he had to order it and it would take a few hours just my luck.

I went to Scott's to talk to him about my creepy dream, why would I dream about Derek sleeping with me?

''God I'm going crazy.'' I spoke to myself out loud while sticking my hands inside my jacket's pocket.

I hated walking, and I knew I had to go get my jeep, but for some reason I couldn't face Derek.

Once I was at Scott's, I freaked out and told him about my dream with Derek.

''Maybe you like him.'' Scott is getting dumber and dumber every day.

I rolled my eyes at him.

''He's got his mate Scott, so don't go there.'' There goes that little stabbing feeling again.

''You never know, Derek might like you too.'' I eyed Scott for a while and than shook my head no a couple of times.

I sigh and pinch the end of my nose while I suck in a big gulp of air.

''Let me dumb it down for you Scott buddy.'' I said and Scott scoffed.

''Me no gay, Derek wolf with a girl mate and also no gay, now you get it buddy huh who's a good boy? Huh who's a good boy?'' Scott growled at me and I just rolled my eyes at him, hell if he didn't want me to treat him like this than he should grow a brain or something, Derek liking me pffftttt yeah right.

I was starting to feel the shakes again and I didn't want Scott to see me like this, so I told him I was going home to think about what was going on with me.

I was sweating bad, I felt like puking, I need it my pills and I need them now.

I went back to the pharmacist and to my luck they said that it might take a day.

I went out pissed and sick.

I was walking towards my house and spotted Derek's car, I duck in an alley as they went by, I saw Scott and Peter.

I walked the opposite direction and made my way to Derek's to pick up my jeep, I was not going to walk anymore my God this is crucial, me without my jeep that's just unnatural.

I barely made it to Derek's house, I was a sweaty mess, I was cold and itching bad, I kept rubbing my arms up and down to keep myself warm but it wasn't working.

For some reason, Derek seeing me like this didn't bother me, maybe because he doesn't care about me to do something about it.

So very wrong I was, now looking around I see he at least care enough to keep me here til I get my pills, which they should be in today.