Part 6

Stiles's Point Of View.

I left Derek's after dinner, for some reason it felt comfortable to be around him, but why?

Ugh I hate feeling confuse, I might not be smart but I tend to know this things, I went my whole sixteen years pinning for Lydia, being in love with her from far away, trying my hardest for her to acknowledge me.

And now I can care less what she thinks of me, and that freaked me out, how can I feel this way?

And why is Derek a big part of what I'm feeling?

with a resolve sigh I dial Danny's number and it rang twice.

''Stiles, what's up?'' I hear his groggy voice.

''Did I wake you?'' I tried to sound guilty but really I wasn't.

I need it help and even if Danny wasn't my best friend, well he was gay so he should tell me if what I'm feeling was just a confusion or the real thing.

''I need to talk to you, so meet me at the park.'' I said and I heard voices in the background.

''Stiles, why is it that whenever I have someone with me you call and disrupt my happy time? I mean do you hate me so much? You do know, you are a horrible human being right?'' I rolled my eyes at his words, I could hear him getting ready as he was speaking.

''Are you naked? Danny were you doing the nasty with a boy? oh my God you're going to end up getting pregnant.'' He scoffs at my comment.

''I'm on my way, stop aggravating me, I might be gay but I can still kick your ass.'' Danny stated than hung up.

Fair enough, the fairy can kick my ass.

I always wonder how Danny hooks up so fast, I mean the boy looked so innocent and shy.

I bet he was a beast in bed, my thoughts lead me to this one question, was Danny a thrower or a catcher?

Would I be the Thrower or the catcher?

If it was with Derek I knew my role in that relationship, why am I not freaking out with this?

When I was into Lydia I always worried that I wouldn't be enough for her.

It was too much pressure and me being a virgin was worst, in fact I think I was the only one who was a virgin in the whole school.

Scott had finally done it with Allison, I wonder how Peter would feel about that.

Huh and that lead me to my next question, would Scott be ok at being the catcher?

''Ok I'm here, what the hell could you possibly want at this time of day'' He narrow his eyes and I blink in confusion.

Time of day? Well hell what time it is?

I look around me to see it was already dark, wow time really fly when you're a confused drug addict teenager.

I pop an aderall remembering, that I had pick them up before coming to meet with Danny boy.

''Hey Danny are you the catcher?'' I ask and Danny looked at me in a funny way.

''What?'' I rolled my eyes.

''I thought all you gays knew your words.'' He still looked confuse.

''You know, the catcher, bottom, the girl in the relation ship, the taker, the one that takes it up the ass.'' I finish explaining to him and Danny groan.

''My God, I stand corrected you are a horrible horrible person.'' He sighs and I chuckled.

''Danny compliments won't get me to sleep with you.'' I pipe and I was surprised at how easy those words came out of my mouth.