Part 4

Derek's Point Of View.

I stared at Stile's back as he walked away from us.

I didn't know why he was so mad, he was ok and than bam he got pissed.

I frowned but than a smile crept on to my lips, when I remember Stiles clinging on to me during the movie, I could almost kissed Scott for texting Peter to suggest that we watch Paranormal activity 4, I didn't know why, and than Stiles jumping on me made me realize.

I turn to look at Scott and he mouth 'you welcome' and I rolled my eyes, he is so stupid thinking he was here to help me and Stiles getting together, when he couldn't even see how close he was to Peter.

How clueless can he be?

''Dont worry, Peter told me Stiles was your mate and I'm going to help you with him.'' Scott said as he stared at the empty street since Stiles dissapeared into the dark.

''He's just too slow when it comes to how he's feeling.'' He says and I resist the urge at rolling my eyes at how stupid he sounds.

''Come on, I'll take you home.'' I mumble feeling pathetic.

As I was walking I got this sudden urge and without thinking I spoke.

''I missed Stiles.'' I said out loud making Peter and Scott stop walking.

''Here, take him home, I'm going to walk.'' I said handing Peter my car keys and started to walk away from them.

I didn't know where I was going, but I just walk as fast as I could with out stopping until I was standing at a familiar house.

I glance at his window to find it open, and his light on.

I knew this was dangerous but I wanted to see if he was ok.

I climbed up the tree that was directly in front of his window, he was laying on his bed facing down.

I knew he was awake, I could tell by his breathing.

I could hear him murmuring something.

He than plop up on his back facing the roof , and that's when I saw it.

He had a far away look on his face with a goofy smile on him.

''Mom, I miss you so much.'' Stiles slurred he was high off his ass and that hurt me so much.

Seeing Stiles like this hurt me.

''And what is this I'm feeling? Damn it mom, I think I might be gay.'' He mumble and I stop breathing to hear his next words.

''At least I'm gay for him.'' Stiles whispered and than stop talking and went to la la land.

I stayed still sitting on the tree, watching my mate falling in to a deep dreamless sleep.

Adderall his scent was mix with the drug.

I jump into his room and search for all his pills, not hard considering I had that smell in my nose.

I flush them down the toilet and heard Stiles stir, I paused standing by his door, he slowly sit up rubbing his eyes, he stared at me and smile.

''Dreaming, huh well come on dream Derek come lay with me and protect me from the monsters.'' His speech still slurred but not as bad, but he was definitely still high if he thought I was a dream.

Should I take advantage of this and lay down with my mate, after the movie tonight I was already in too deep, I now believed Peter when he said it takes only one single touch from your mate and you would want to be with your mate all the time, no wonder I walked this way.