Part 9

Peter's Point Of View.

If someone came to me last year and said, you'll be mated to a sixteen year old boy, I would punch their teeth out.

I mean I'm Peter Hale, I'm fear by people here even my family, Derek was and I know still scared of me but somehow my little nephew grew some balls and stand up to me.

I'm a little proud of him, but I'm still annoyed, annoyed because I had plans.

I didn't make the little red head to help me comeback for nothing, I have plans to take over Alpha duties, be the most fearful and scary Alpha of them all, But that one night with the kanima, in the boy's locker room.

Where Scott and that Isaac boy were standing, Scott looked at me annoyed than turn his eyes to Derek with questioning in his beautiful big eyes.

''Who's that?'' That boy ask and I wanted to rip his head off, he was standing way too close to Scott.

That made me stop in my tracks, why am I feeling this protective over Scott?

''That's Peter, Derek's uncle, a while back he tried to kill us all, until we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat'' Scott explains to the newer wolf and he widen his eyes.

''Hi.'' I waved and smile.

''Why is he here Derek? How can you trust this Phsyco?'' Scott spat angrily.

''Yeah well, this days I don't know who to trust any more Scott, I was there during your little talk with Gerard.'' Derek pointed out.

''I did it to protect my mom, I didn't have a choice, what was I suppose to do? Let him kill her?'' He pointed at Derek and that boy spoke again.

''Lovely, wait kill your mom, really?'' Isaac said.

''I'm going to go with Scott on this one, have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous.'' I chided and Scott and Derek scream annoyed.

''Shut up.'' Both of their voices sounded through out the locker room.

''Where's Gerard?'' Derek change the subject.

''He left.'' Scott said still eyeing me suspiciously, who can blame him? I wasn't a man to be trusted.

''Ok, well where's Jackson? We might've found a way to kill him.'' Derek said and Isaac and Scott grimaced.

''That's the thing, Jackson is already dead.'' Scott drawls.

The way Scott talk, his beautiful smile, how I felt like I wanted to kill whoever got close to him.

All those little things were starting to make sense, Scott was my mate, but than why didn't I feel it when I bit him?

Maybe because I was so driven by becoming Alpha that I dismissed any other feelings.

''Which means that old man, has something more heavy up his sleeve." Said Isaac snapping me out of my thoughts, only to make me and the others grimaced at his words, that old man was more crazy than me and that's saying something..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now looking back, after we kill the Kanima, Jackson turn into what he desired from the beginning at least that's what Derek tells me.

Jackson became a werewolf and somehow that made me uneasy, that boy sounded like bad news, like it was going to bite us in the ass more than help us form a pack.

I hope I was wrong, but for now my mission was to try and get Scott to like me.

Lovely, I sound like a pedophile, I was going to try and get a sixteen year old boy to like me.