Part 7

Derek's Point Of View.

''He is fucking leaving Scott.'' I growl in to the phone squeezing it so hard that it almost broke.

''Calm down Derek, he would've told me if he was.'' Scott chided lazyli.

''He was around Danny Scott, than he decides to leave town, you know when you were talking to him on the phone he was lying to you, I was there when he did it Scott you are a horrible wolf you know that.'' I spat feeling angry with the younger wolf.

''Why would he go to Danny? I'm his best friend.'' Scott stated sadly ignoring my insult.

''I'm not in the mood to hear your crying, Stiles is leaving town, leaving me Scott he can't do that.'' I was on the verge of losing it and just go to Stiles house and kidnapped the boy.

Was that a good idea? I could kidnapped Stiles and take him somewhere in the woods, until I can tell him that he's my mate.

I forgotten about Scott, he was still on the phone babbling about how Stiles wouldn't just up and leave.

''I have a plan Scott, I'll see you around.'' I could hear a Derek wait, what are going to do but I end it the call, I wasn't in the mood to explain to Scott.

I grab a black hoodie, black jeans and a black beanie hat.

I grab a pen and paper and started writing.

Dear, Dad.

I decided to leave early, don't worry I just figured I'll stop by and say bye to my friends before i take off.

I love you dad and I'll see you when I come back, keep safe and I'll try and call as soon as I can.

love Stiles.

I stare at the small note and sigh, hopefully the cop would believe this is Stiles note.

I went to the hospital and sneak in to grab some meds.

I had some chloroform and a few rags, I had some sleeping bags and equipment to go camping, I grab all kinds of food and drinks.

Was I really going through with this? As soon as I spot Stiles's house, I smile to myself, yes yes I was doing this.

His dad's car wasn't there so he must've been working a late shift, ever since he got his job back he was trying so hard to show he was a good cop.

And at home with Stiles he was trying so hard to be a good dad, ever since Gerard took Stiles from that game he scored.

Just remembering the bruises on Stiles's face make me wanted to find that old man and rip his head off, oh look at that now I found someone else to try and rip their heads off, since I can't see myself saying it or doing it to Stiles anymore.

I chuckled like a maniac, while I grab the bottle of chloroform and that rag, I grab the bandana to wrap it around Stiles's eyes and handcuffs, huh those might actually come in handy once he knows about us.

I felt a stir in my pants, I closed my eyes.

I looked around the neighborhood, it was dark and empty I look at my watch and it read 12:15am.

I jumped up on his tree and to my luck his window was wide open.

There he was sleeping so peacefully, half covered with his blanket, no shirt just sweat pants, I couldn't look away from his flat stomach, I reach over and trace my index finger from his chest all the way down to the waist on his pants, for Stiles being a guy he had smooth skin, I imagine how it would feel if I run my tongue on him instead of my finger.