Your Squip - Chapter 2

——Y/n (Your) POV!——

Me and the boys hopped off the bus at Michael's house. "Okay! Let's drop our stuff off here and head to Sev-Elev!" Micheal said. Jeremy and I nodded in agreement. Micheal walked us towards the window that peered into his basement, opened it up, and we threw out bags through the window onto the couch. This was practically a routine at this point cause we do this exact this every time we go to Micheal's house.

"Okay, I still got my wallet, so I'll pay this time." Jeremy said. I giggled and 'allowed' him to do so. Jk, I just want free Slushies. The three of us started to walk towards the Seven-Eleven that is only a block or two away from Micheal's house.

We walked inside and grabbed our slushy cups and filled them up. I wanted cherry, but they didn't have any, so strawberry was fine. (*Cough Cough* Alexi) I was about to walk towards the counter where Jeremy and Micheal were, but I abruptly stopped when I saw some regular Mountain Dew. I was hesitant as first, but I did pick it up and places it on the counter. It's not like I have anything to lose.

"Regular Mountain dew? I though you hated that stuff." Micheal asked.

"Eh, I've been getting use to it, and besides, now that you've been collecting all the different types of MD, I thought I could try and get use to the normal stuff." I explained. Technically, I wasn't lying, I just didn't tell him the second reason.

Jeremy gave me a glance, but didn't question my explanation and just payed for the four drinks. Jeremy got his change and we walked out of the Seven-Eleven, drinking our slushies. We walked back to Michael's house and flopped on his couch in the basement.

"Wanna play some games?" Jeremy asked, throwing his empty slushy cup in the garbage.

Micheal's ears perked up. "Apocalypse of the damned-"

"No, that's a two-player game, you guys can play that when I'm not here." I complained.

"Damn it." Jeremy sighed.

"How about some Mario Kart?" Micheal prompted.

I nodded and stood up to set the game up. "Now we're talkin'!" I grabbed the controllers and tossed them at the guys. They caught them and I sat down on the couch in between the two.

"Bowser!" Jeremy yelled.

"Yoshi!" Micheal announced.

"Rosalina!" I said back.

We picked our karts and then played rock-paper-scissors to pick the map, Jeremy won so he picked Rainbow road.

The game started and Micheal was in the lead with me in second place right behind him, Jeremy was being sad and depressing all the way in 7th place.

Micheal won the first 2 games, but I kept on passing him on rainbow road.

"(Y/N) IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY, IM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!!" Micheal constantly screamed. I giggled and tossed a banana at him, which Micheal perfectly slipped on and set him farther behind me, although he was still in 2rd place. I won that round, but Micheal won the game in all.

"See? It all worked out for you in the end." I assured the still angry Micheal.

"Y'all suck." Jeremy interjected.

"Says the person who ended the game in 6th place." Micheal teased.

Jeremy groaned in annoyance and shoved his face in one of the throw pillows. I checked the time on my phone, 4:20 (hehehehehehe)... if I'm going to take the Squip, I should probably head home now to take it. Plus I have math homework to do.

"Sorry to cut this short, but I should head home, my mom has some chores for me to do." I lied as I threw my backpack over my shoulder.

The guys complained, but they did eventually let me leave. I walked home, thinking about what I would do with this "Squip".

My thoughts came to a halt when I reached my house. No one was home yet. Perfect. I unlocked the door and walked to my room. I placed my backpack on my desk's chair and pulled my math homework out. I was almost about to start to do it, but I remembered about the Squip.

"Well, now or never..." I mumbled to myself as I reached into my bag to grab the Mountain Dew and the box with the pill in it. I opened the box and just stared at the gray oblong pill.

Am I really going to do this?

I hesitantly picked the pill up and put it in my mouth, I quickly opened the Mountain Dew bottle and drank it down with the Pill.

Nothing.

"Was something supposed to happen?" I asked myself out loud. I waited another minute or two, still nothing. "Jesus, I don't know why I thought this would-"

I was cut off by a sharp pain coming from my head.

"Target Male; Inaccessible." A male robotic voice said.

"Ugh- What the hell?!" I managed to yell out.

"Calibration in process, please excuse some mild discomfort."

I slammed one of my hands to my head and had the other hold onto the wall so a I wouldn't fall over. "M-Mild?!" I shouted in pain.

"Calibration complete."

I pushed my arm off the wall when the pain suddenly stopped. "I'm... fine?"

"-Discomfort level may increase."

I scream out in pain as I almost collapsed, but I managed to put both of my hands on my desk to hold me up.

"Accessing neural memory." I could feel my whole body lose its strength. "Accessing muscle memory." The pain was unbearable... "Accessing procedure complete." I look up to see a man slowly materialize in front of me. "(Y/n) (L/n)... Welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor...

Your Squip."

A/N

A/N

Sorry that this was shorter, I just wanted to get to the part where you meet/get the Squip, the next chapter will be longer! I promise!