Sexy Shopping - Chapter 10

Just a little heads up:

This chapter is 100% un-edited, so there might be some problems with it

okay, have fun.

——The Squip's (Eric's) POV!——

I fluttered my eyes open. I wasn't aware that I could sleep, but to be fair, I was still in my human form on the couch so there was no shock with that. But, why is there an excessive amount of warmth on my body...?

I looked down to see Y/n laying on my chest passed out. My face felt like it was boiling, I really hoped that nobody was awake to walk in and see my flustered face. But I knew I had to get out of Y/n's grasp before I started to overheat.

I lightly slid out from Y/n, replacing my body for a large pillow so she wouldn't be able to tell I was gone. As soon and I was completely free, I glitched upstairs to her room and flopped on her bed.

Y/n's smile kept appearing in my head over, and over again. I hid my face in her blankets, almost letting out a fanboy squeak over just the thought of her. I was incredibly lucky that Y/n is already sleeping downstairs, I would be so embarrassed if Y/n saw me like this, a flustered mess I mean.

"Curse this adorable female..." I groaned.

I checked the time through my Quantum Processor. It read 2:37. Wow, really? I didn't realize my humanity really gets to me whenever I'm in my human form, like, seriously. It's the middle of the night and I'm stressing over a girl?

To be honest, all day when I was trying to figure out my feelings it was kind of the 5 stages of grief.

I first kept telling myself that I didn't have feelings on Y/n and that it was just a bug in my coding... Denial.

Then I constantly cursed at myself for crushing on my host. I'm supposed to help her, not have feelings for her! I'm in her brain! Uh... Anger...

For awhile I was starting to think about messaging HQ asking if there was a bug, but if I could also possibly stay with Y/n... Bargaining.

But after I considered that, I knew they would shut me off. It's not like I would possibly be able to have a functioning relationship with her- It's not like she would even reciprocate these feelings. I may be a super-intelligent supercomputer that could practically do anything, Y/n's too amazing for me. She's out of my league... Depression.

But after me and Y/n's night, I knew these feelings wouldn't go away anytime soon. To be completely honest, I don't really want them to. The fuzzy feeling in my chest may cause me stress, but the feeling is incredible at the moment. I just want to feel that strange and unusual buzz in my chest all the time, every day... Acceptance.

I finally paused my thoughts and composed myself. I let out a shaky breath and glitched back downstairs.

Y/n was still there, cuddling the pillow I left for her.

...

I never thought I would ever be jealous of a pillow.

...

Fuck it. I'm going to be the pillow.

I positioned myself so I could tug the pillow from Y/n's grasp and I would glitch underneath her. I would have to time this perfectly so she wouldn't wake up.

I let out another shaky breath. I quickly ripped the pillow from Y/n's hug and glitched underneath her.

Hell yeah. I was now laying where the pillow was, Y/n's body on top of mine as her arms remained wrapped around the torso. I hesitantly put my arms around Y/n's waist, but when I did her hug on me tightened.