Michael- I'm sorry! Okay?! - Chapter 12

——Y/n (Your) POV!—— 

I slid into Brooke's cat's front seat. "Bye Chloe! Thanks for having us over!" I waved goodbye.

Chloe blew Brooke and me a kiss, and with that, we drove away. "Ah, that was great fun," I said. If anything, I'm the only saying that because Eric and I had a moment where he made me feel protected, but Brooke doesn't need to know about that.

"Yep! I can't wait to hang out again!" Brooke giggled.

"Saaaame!" I agreed with wide eyes.

"Want me to pick you up tomorrow?" Brooke asked.

"Say yes, remember: you skip your first class."

"Obviously, I hate trigonometry so I'm all for ditching." I chuckled.

"Lucky! I have trigonometry in the middle of the day." Brooke complained.

I put my hand on her shoulder and patted it. "You poor soul," I commented.

Brooke and I made the conversation all the way to my house. I waved at her and said goodbye as I walking into my house.

"I'm home!" I called out.

My mom's head peered around the corner. "Hello dear," my mom looked behind me. "No Eric this time?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

My cheeks burned up at her question. "Mom!" I scolded. "No! Eric isn't here today!"

I then heard something crash. My mom and I walked over to where we heard the loud noise.

"Never mind." I jokingly rolled my eyes.

There was Eric, in his human form, on the floor. He had attempted to enter through the window 'gracefully', but his leg got caught on who-knows-What, and so he tripped.

"I'm so fucking graceful." Eric gave my mom and me a lazy thumbs up.

I jolted at his statement. "ERIC! DONT SWEAR IN FRONT OF MY MOM-"

I was cut off by my mom's laughter.

Don't worry, I calculated that your mother had a 93% chance of finding that comment hilarious. Eric said in my brain.

My mom wiped away a dramatic-fake tear. "I really do love Eric." My mom nudged my shoulder. "He would make a very interesting spouse~."

"MOM!" My cheeks turned beet red, they felt so hot to the point where it felt like I could cook an egg on them.

——Third Person (no one's POV)—— 

Typically, Eric's face would be boiling out of embarrassment, but after the events of today, he was just depressed. "Thank you Ms. L/n, but Y/n and I aren't together, she's currently dating someone else..." Eric explained with a frown. Eric nervously chuckled and scratched the back of his neck, running his hand through his hair multiple times.