I'm always here... - Chapter 11

⚠️ Talks about sensitive topics- aka: angst warning ⚠️

——Y/n (Your) POV!——

Brooke, Chloe and I were all laying down on Chloe's futon. To be completely honest it was a lot more comfortable than I originally thought it would be, mainly because we were all practically snuggling with each other under one big large blanket while we watched older movies.

We just finished watching the 1980s Heathers movie which we all loved to death. Apparently Brooke and Chloe hadn't seen the movie yet so the second it was finished we all started fangirl-ing over how sexy Christian Slater is, I don't think Eric was really enjoying that conversation.

"I need Christian Slater's JD to be my baby daddy," Chloe said, going off on her daydream.

"I KNOW RIGHT! URRRGGGG! I wish I could have Christian Slater's Jason Dean to marry me!" I gushed.

Eric's face lit up, getting an idea. "If I looked like Christian Slater, would you marry me?" He asked, getting close to my ear. Good thing we were all still looking at the Tv screen and not each other as we talked about this, I would really not want them to see my red face.

"Wha- wait- you can change what you look like?" I asked.

Eric chuckled. "Y/n, you and I have had this conversation before, yes, I can change what I look like."

I grinned at him from ear to ear considering it. "No thanks, as much as it would be fun, I like how you look currently!" I smiled at him.

Even though the room was dark, I could still see Eric's eyes slightly widen and his face flush as he tensed up.

"Wanna watch anything else?" Chloe sat up on the futon to reach over to grab the remote.

"Hmmm, how about we go out and do something?" Brooke prompted.

I glanced at the Tv's clock. "It's literally 10:27 pm, guys. What would we do?"

Brooke and Chloe both looked at each other and almost started drooling. "IHOP..." they both said at the same time.

I giggled at there response but agreed. We ran outside, hopped in Brooke's car that was still parked in Chloe's driveway and drove to IHOP.

We parked in the lot and walked inside to see a lot of familiar faces.

"Yo! Y/n! Brooke! Chloe!" An all to recognizable voice called.

The three of us looked at each other and shrugged. Kinda giving each other an; 'I don't know, should we go?' Look.

Chloe nodded and we all walked over to their booth.

Jake and Rich.

"Hey, boiiissss~." A tired Chloe cooed as she sat down at their circular booth. I sat down next to Brooke and Jake.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked Jake and Rich.

Jake smirked at me. "So much better," he stretched his arms out and smoothly placed his arm around my shoulder. "Especially now that you're here."