A new bestfriend? - Chapter 3

——Y/n (Your) POV!——

"(Y/n) (L/n)... Welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor... Your Squip."

~

I looked up to see a man in front of me. He looked around my age, 20-ish... he had fairly curly hair with neon cyan eyes and highlights, a blue shirt, a black trench coat, and its black pants and blue shoes.

I finally pushed myself off my desk that I was using to hold myself up.

Jesus, who ordered the attractive computer?

The man in front of me lifted an eyebrow and smirked. "I'm thankful that you believe I'm attractive." The man said.

My cheeks briefly warmed up. "So are you..."

"-Yes, (Y/n), I am your Squip." The man answered.

"Can, um- can everyone see you?" I hesitantly asked the Squip.

"No, I only exist in your brain, although as the lasted model, I do have a physical appearance so that everyone else around me can see me." The Squip answered in a professional manner.

"So, if nobody else can currently see you, then how do I-"

"If you want to interact with me in public, then just think to me or else it will look like you're having an animated conversation with yourself." Squip cut me off with a chuckle.

My eyes lit up. "Like in X-Men?!" I thought.

The Squip let out a sigh. "I see that my job is going to be difficult, now, to move onto what my purpose is." The Squip tried to steer us onto the correct topic. "What do you wish for me to do while I'm helping you? Popularity? Success?" He asked.

I stopped to think for a moment. "I guess, just someone to be there for me... Just, someone to help me out." I said, smiling just a bit.

"But, according to your memories, you already have people that care deeply for you... Jeremy Heere and Micheal Mell are their names." He said as if I didn't know their names. "I never said that you didn't know their names-"