god damn it, LET ME CUDDLE YOU! - Chapter 4

——Y/n (Your) POV!——

(Also, The underlined stuff is you thinking)

"So, what should I get?"

"See that shirt that says Beyoncé 81 on it? Get that and pair it with a plaid jacket, skinny jeans, white shoes and just some random pieces of jewelry." He said, pointing towards pieces of clothing.

I saw the clothes that Squippy was referring to, although I was a little hesitant. "But, I don't really listen to Beyoncé all that much, what if someone asks me a question about her stuff?"

 "But, I don't really listen to Beyoncé all that much, what if someone asks me a question about her stuff?"

Squip rolled his eyes with a smirk. "If you come across that problem, I'll just simply have you repeat whatever I say."

"Okay..." I nodded. I walked over and picked the stuff up.

"By the way, Brooke and Jenna are walking in the direction," Squip said, preparing me.

"Hey, you're Y/n, right?" Jenna asked, the two girls stopped in front of me.

"Uh, y-yeah," I replied.

"Stop stuttering." Squip chuckled.

"You shop here?" Brooke asked.

I saw the Squip nod in the corner of my eye. "Yeah, all the time," I answered.

Brooke and Jenna saw what I was holding. "O-M-G! You listen to Beyoncé?! She's the BEST! I love her songs so much! What's your favorite song?" Brooke exclaimed.

I looked back to the Squip for help. "Say Irreplaceable, Crazy in Love, and Halo." He chuckled.

"I'm IN LOVE with Crazy in Love, Halo, and Irreplaceable, they're by FAR my favorite songs," I answered with a grin.

"O-M-G!!! Those are our favorite songs too!" Jenna squealed. "We have so much in common!"