Jeremy, what is wrong with you? - Chapter 15

——Y/n (Your) POV!——

I stared at Eric in shock.

"It KILLS you?!" I asked him gain in shock. "How? Why?" I kept asking.

Eric awkwardly rubbed his arm. "Mountain Dew Red contains a chemical that can terminate a vital part of my infrastructure which will immediately lead to my deactivation." Eric looked at Michael who was just looking at me with the Mountain Dew in his hand for me to take. "Whether I like it or not."

"Y/n? What are you waiting for?" Michael asked. Michael tried a different approach, he smile at me and relaxed his posture. "The taste is really good if that's what you're wondering. So it's a win win!" He said.

I shook my head. "No thanks Michael, I'm fine." I declined.

Michael furrowed his eyebrows. "Why? It will help you, Jeremy, everyone who has a Squip! We could even give it to Rich!" He exclaimed.

I nervously looked to Eric. His expression was terrified, as if he didn't know what my next move would be. "Nah, Michael, I just, Uh, that drink is like 20 years old or something!" I attempted to save myself. "It's probably all old and dusty..." I nervously giggled.

"Do you really want this computer in your brain forever?" Michael said, coming close to dropping it.

I stared at him firmly. "Michael, I don't know about Jeremy's Squip, or Rich's Squip, or anyone else's, but what I know, is that mine is different." I lightly pushed Michael to make it seem like my words had more meaning. "He cares about me, and worries about me."

Michael's voice turned a little angry, but his expression change as if he was worried and about to cry. "But what about how he harmed you, huh? What about all those scars on your arm?" He demanded.

I shook my head in shame. "Eric didn't do that to me-"

"Yes he did!"

"No he didn't!"

"Than who-"

"I DID!" I yelled, tears pushing at my eyes. "I hurt myself! Is that what you wanted to hear?!" I threw my head back up to glare at him.

Michael stared at me. His mouth slightly open, and his eyes wide. His breathing went uneven and he kept glancing back at my arms and my face.

"You..." he took a step towards me and held my face in his hands. "Hurt yourself?" He asked for confirmation. I shamefully nodded. "W-why? Why would you do that?"

I looked up at him. Tears were about to spill from my eyes, my lip was trembling and I could tell my hands were shaking. "I- I- just-"

"Yo! Shady headphone guy! Get your hands off my girl!" Jake yelled at Michael. Michael quickly removed his hands form my cheeks. From an outsider's perspective, it would seem like he was doing that as him trying to put moves on me, but he and I both know he's too gay for that.

Michael backed away from me a bit. "Sorry, I guess...?"

Jake pushed Michael's chest. "You better be sorry. Y/n is my girl and my girl only, you better stay away from her you headphone creep." Jake insulted.

Michael glared at him. "Since when did she become your property? I'm fairly certain she never became 'yours'." Michael defended. "Also, I'm not trying to date your girlfriend, I just had to talk to her."

Jake glared back at Michael. "Talking doesn't require touching you creep." Jake changed his expression to a sneer smirk. "Wait, are you gay or something?" Jake asked in amusement.